Camden Property

www.camdenliving.com

Camden Property Interview Questions

2.1

Leasing Position Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Camden Property.

Applied through craigslist ad and I faxed my resume. I got a call a week later to come interview at one of the properties. I wasn't ask any difficult questions just about my last job position. I did most of the talking. I was hired in the first 10 mins.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave your last job was one of the two questions the asked.   View Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Camden Property.

There is an interview guide that is used. Very typical questions. Each hiring manager has their own style and additional questions that they ask. Typically a phone interview, followed by an in person interview, and possible 2nd interview. Must do well on assessment during application to be considered.

Interview Questions
    • None really. Basic sales and past employment questions.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate. Each position is budgeted for and typically only negotiations for current employees for lower level jobs

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Camden Property.

Apply on line, take a test interview with 3 or more people. Shop the community and surrounding competition. The interviews can be as long as 2 hours or as short as 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    You just have to be clear and firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Camden Property in June 2013.

Very nice, alot of repetetive questions.

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Camden Property in June 2013.

I was set up to do a teleconference with a senior executive, which I did. The phone conversation was very thorough, where he gave me a very broad and sometimes detailed overview of the company and what position I would potentially be offered. He shed light on the experience from beginning to end and how he got to where he is now. I asked a few questions he did not cover, and overall I had a good understanding of the culture, business model, and practices of the company from this 82 minute phone conversation. A few weeks later, I had an offer to speak with the Chief Operating Officer (#3 in the entire organization) which I took, and he discussed a few things about our shared military service and a little more of the way one moves up through the ranks at Camden.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were straightforward, and there was an emphasis that it was a phone conversation, not an interview. Perhaps this was to relieve some possible stress on this side of the phone line. In any case it got me to the next level, and while talking with the COO, he mentioned he'd like to meet me and also get me out to the home office (Houston, TX) to see how things are run there. Perhaps I will get a call back and offer to do this in the coming weeks or months. I remain hopeful.   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Camden Property.

Typically you will find the job online at camdenliving.com, search the open positions and apply there. You will go through a candidate screening questionnaire. If management likes your experience you will be called for an interview. Be ready for 3+ interviews before an offer is given. A criminal background and drug test is given before the final offer and start date is given.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest weakness. Being honest here is OK as everybody has one.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Camden Property in September 2010.

It was very easy. It overall was a positive experience.

Leasing Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Camden Property in August 2010.

Simple interview. They ask about sales and customer service experience. A drug test is required.

The salary is non negotiable plus commission on the apartments you lease.

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Camden Property in May 2010.

The interview was very professional. The management team were inquisitive and much to the point. They not only were looking for experience, but also look for personality traits that fit with the Camden culture of Living excellence & intergrity. They provided a very comfortable enviroment to conduct the interview. I was very impressed with the way everything played out.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Camden Property in December 2009.

Phone interview with hiring manager. Responded to my inquiry and was very pleasant. They were looking for specific technical qualifications that I did not have.