Camelot For Kids

Updated Jan 8, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Camelot For Kids

I: I Aide Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Camelot For Kids.

Contacted by recruiter

Teacher Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Camelot For Kids in January 2012.

Techers are sold on a pipe dream that these schools are different, built on the Camelot Model. The schools are glorified factories for bringing in as many students as possible so the company can make money and pay employees as little as possible. If you keep your head down and don't buck the system, you'll be fine. Question it, and you'll have a target on your back.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating.

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Camelot For Kids in September 2009.

Job fare submitted an application and interviewed for thirty minutes, and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • rate 1-5 on your comfort with restraining a chidld?   View Answer
    • How much experiene have you had with people with disabilites?   View Answer
    Salary is based on education levl.

Health Care Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Camelot For Kids in September 2009.

The phone interview was just going over my resume. This was followed by an interview with the manager and a team interview. The questions weren't meant to be tricky, just more about background and outlook. Nothing about the process gave me the feeling that they were trying to grill me or knock me off balance. It was more just trying to see the fit.