Cameron Compression Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cameron Compression

EE Business Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cameron Compression in January 2013.

I applied online and I got a response to schedule me for a phone interview. The interview lasted for less than 10min. She said she would get back to me but she didn't. Its been over 7weeks now.

Interview Questions
    • The question were common HR question. Why do you want to work for the company, where do you see yourself in 5years, etc   Answer Question

On Field Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cameron Compression in January 2011.

The position is reliability engineer. They ask me about my resume, provide some details. Asked questions about reliablity.After that they gave me sample test. The interview lasted about 40 minutes, two interviwer. One introduced the company, the other ask technical question

GOLD IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cameron Compression in February 2010.

They came to campus. The interview was all about behavioral. It's tricky.

Interview Questions
    • Walk through your resume   Answer Question
    • tell me about what you know about Cameron besides the information shown at our website   Answer Question

Controls Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Cameron Compression in February 2012.

It was a rather informal interview. Instead of me telling them skills and projects that I have completed, the 2 gentlemen told me what I would be doing in the position. I was shown wiring schemetics and plc logic of their products I would be working on. I was also shown a project schedule and told I was going to be going to training so I could edit the information needed in the scheduler software. I was told that a decision was going to be made very soon and that there were several positions in the controls engineering department available. After 3 weeks, with no feedback, I emailed the HR representativ and the controls engineer. I was told I interviewed very weel but the position was filled.

Interview Questions
    • Have I ever used AutoCAD to edit electrical schemetics.   Answer Question

Worked for Cameron Compression? Contribute to the Community!