Cameron

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cameron in March 2012.

Applied through a family friend. Received a phone interview (technical questions) and was invited to Houston for a 2-day interview process about 3 weeks later. First night in Houston consisted of a meet & greet dinner with employees. Second day was a 5-7 minute presentation about your accomplishments & goals, two one-on-one interviews (behavioral questions), a nice lunch, and a facility tour. I believed the company was a great place leaving Houston. All of the people seemed to really care about the candidates and took interest in our projects and goals. My only complaint is that I did not hear back from the company for almost 2 months, only to be rejected. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time a member of your group wasn't pulling his weight.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a project you've worked on that showcases your engineering experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cameron

Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cameron in November 2011.

I met recruiters at university job fair and was called back for an on-campus interview the next day. After a few weeks I received an e-mail stating that I was accepted to second round interviews. I then travelled to the interview where I had to give a presentation on my life accomplishments, went on a facility tour, and had 2 one on one interviews. I was presented an offer about 2 weeks after the second round interviews. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and it was apparent that everyone I met enjoyed working at the company.

Interview Questions
    • Name one instance where you met an unexpected obstacle and describe how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to deal with a team member who wasn't doing their share of the work.   Answer Question