Cameron

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cameron in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through a family friend. Received a phone interview (technical questions) and was invited to Houston for a 2-day interview process about 3 weeks later. First night in Houston consisted of a meet & greet dinner with employees. Second day was a 5-7 minute presentation about your accomplishments & goals, two one-on-one interviews (behavioral questions), a nice lunch, and a facility tour. I believed the company was a great place leaving Houston. All of the people seemed to really care about the candidates and took interest in our projects and goals. My only complaint is that I did not hear back from the company for almost 2 months, only to be rejected. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a member of your group wasn't pulling his weight.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a project you've worked on that showcases your engineering experience.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cameron in November 2011.

Interview Details – I met recruiters at university job fair and was called back for an on-campus interview the next day. After a few weeks I received an e-mail stating that I was accepted to second round interviews. I then travelled to the interview where I had to give a presentation on my life accomplishments, went on a facility tour, and had 2 one on one interviews. I was presented an offer about 2 weeks after the second round interviews. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and it was apparent that everyone I met enjoyed working at the company.

Interview Questions

• Name one instance where you met an unexpected obstacle and describe how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time where you had to deal with a team member who wasn't doing their share of the work.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cameron

Worked for Cameron? Contribute to the Community!

Cameron Videos

Cameron – Why Work for Us?

About Cameron Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, engineering and sales and service network… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cameron Engineer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cameron employees and interview candidates.