Cameron

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Global Rotation Development Program Interview

Global Rotation Development Program

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cameron in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interview on campus was mostly going over resume and experience. On-site interview included two interviews, a presentation, and a plant tour. On-site interviews each included a couple behavioral questions. Presentation was about myself was done in a room with a few managers and other candidates. Overall the second round was very unintimidating and a nice experience.

Interview Question – I wasn't asked any unusual behavioral questions. Just prepare for the typical interview questions and how to display who you are.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Compensation for the internship was very competitive.

Global Rotation Development Program Interview

Global Rotation Development Program

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cameron in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied on campus, got the interview. Interviewed with two ladies, very laid back just behavioral questions overall. Two weeks later, got an email inviting me to second round interviews in Houston.

Global Rotational Development Program Interview

Global Rotational Development Program
Houston, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cameron in October 2009.

Interview Details – The process began with an on-campus interview. Five weeks later I was notified I made it to the second round of interviews. They flew me to Houston. There were about 40 other interviewees. Really nice supper, nice hotel. Next morning, gave a 10 minute presentation in front of several staff and other interviewees. Later did three 1 on 1 interviews 30 minutes each. Mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What sets you apart from the other interviewees?   Answer Question

Global Rotational Development Program Interview

Global Rotational Development Program
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cameron in October 2009.

Interview Details – I initially had an on campus informational and then an interview the following day. I was invited to an on-site interview two weeks later where we had dinner the night before with a number of other candidates and Cameron executives and managers. We were put up in a hotel that evening and the following morning we had a plant tour and 3 back-to-back interviews lasting 30 minutes each. The interviews weren't bad as they were strictly behavioral and the interviewers were extremely real and likable people. We then had lunch and returned home.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself 5 or 10 years from now and is Cameron part of that future?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Although I was extremely impressed with the company and the opportunity in the end I had several better offers with similar type of opportunities but better pay. However, I would highly recommend Cameron base on my experience and exposure to the company.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cameron

Worked for Cameron? Contribute to the Community!

Cameron Videos

Cameron – Why Work for Us?

About Cameron Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, engineering and sales and service network… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cameron Global Rotational Development Program interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cameron employees and interview candidates.