Cameron Global Rotational Development Program Interview Questions

2.8

Global Rotation Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cameron in September 2013.

Interview

Applied on campus, got the interview. Interviewed with two ladies, very laid back just behavioral questions overall. Two weeks later, got an email inviting me to second round interviews in Houston.

Other Interview Reviews for Cameron

Global Rotation Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cameron in November 2012.

Interview

Interview on campus was mostly going over resume and experience. On-site interview included two interviews, a presentation, and a plant tour. On-site interviews each included a couple behavioral questions. Presentation was about myself was done in a room with a few managers and other candidates. Overall the second round was very unintimidating and a nice experience.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any unusual behavioral questions. Just prepare for the typical interview questions and how to display who you are.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Compensation for the internship was very competitive.

Global Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

I initially had an on campus informational and then an interview the following day. I was invited to an on-site interview two weeks later where we had dinner the night before with a number of other candidates and Cameron executives and managers. We were put up in a hotel that evening and the following morning we had a plant tour and 3 back-to-back interviews lasting 30 minutes each. The interviews weren't bad as they were strictly behavioral and the interviewers were extremely real and likable people. We then had lunch and returned home.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 or 10 years from now and is Cameron part of that future?   Answer Question

Although I was extremely impressed with the company and the opportunity in the end I had several better offers with similar type of opportunities but better pay. However, I would highly recommend Cameron base on my experience and exposure to the company.

Global Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

The process began with an on-campus interview. Five weeks later I was notified I made it to the second round of interviews. They flew me to Houston. There were about 40 other interviewees. Really nice supper, nice hotel. Next morning, gave a 10 minute presentation in front of several staff and other interviewees. Later did three 1 on 1 interviews 30 minutes each. Mostly behavioral questions.