Cameron Global Rotational Development Program Trainee Interview Questions

2.7

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oklahoma City, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cameron in March 2014.

Cameron came to my university engineering job fair spring 2014. I stopped by to talk to some of the recruiters then left them my resume. Later that day they called for an interview the very next day. Easy typical behavioral interview. Then a couple of weeks later I was invited for a second round interview to Oklahoma city. First day there was a simple meet and greet with other employees. Be relaxed and just talk with others. Next day is where you have to give a presentation about yourself in front of everybody (easy) . After that are the interviews. I did three interviews with three different managers back to back. Each one of them had there own select questions but most were typical STAR questions. Three weeks later I got an offer.

I did not negotiate. I should of though.

Other Interview Reviews for Cameron

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cameron in February 2014.

The interview consisted of several behavioral interview type questions and was very straightforward. The interviewer was very warm and polite, and seemed to do a thorough job taking notes on each answer.

Interview Questions
    • Follow company culture principles to formulate your own stories and answers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cameron in October 2013.

Applied through on campus recruiting fair. Got interview request 3 weeks later for on campus interviews. Did not pass the first interview. Got the decline email about 2 weeks later.

Global Rotational Development Program Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cameron.

First I met with a recruiter at our University career fair, and that night attended an informational. About 3 weeks went by before I received an email from the University career center letting me know that I could sign up for an interview. The interview dates were the next week. After my interview I knew I had let my nerves get to me and wasn't going to receive a callback, and it took them about 48 hours to send an email letting me know.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked on a project, and at some point thought, "there is a better way to do this"? Or, during a project, decided to completely change directions while working on it? Give an example   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cameron in February 2013.

I talked to the recruiters at my university's career fair and had an initial interview with two people that have held the same position with Cameron. They just asked basic questions about my resume and if I was willing to relocate. I heard back about the second round of interviews that were in Texas later that week.

The first day of the second round of interviews you fly in and go straight to a meet and greet, dinner type of event. You are at a table with a couple of other employees from Cameron and a few other interviewees. It is a very relaxed dinner, where you are able to find out more about the company from some of the employees and find out more about the Texas area.

The second day of the second round interviews you have to give a presentation about yourself followed by three one on one interviews. The interviewers are pretty laid back, they don't ask too many serious questions, they mainly go over your experience and expectations for the job. After the interviews you are taken to one of their facilities nearby and then fly back.

Overall it was a good experience, I still haven't heard back from them, but I like the company and the interview process is fairly easy and efficient.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cameron in November 2012.

Did a 2-on-1 pre-screen interview after a career fair. Fairly basic questions about my resume. They are really looking for the basic qualifications and whether or not you can hold a conversation. After passing the screening interview they flew me out to Houston for a 2 day interview event. First night was a cocktail social and dinner. The next day consisted of breakfast, a 5 minute presentation of yourself, four 20 minute 1-on-1 interviews, and then a tour of one of their plants.

Interview Questions
    There were many offers to other candidates as well so no real room for negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Cameron in November 2012.

First round interviews were on campus and the questions were all behavioral based. Second round interviews were done in Houston, first day and dinner was business casual, second day was interviews and presentation and was business formal. Overall a pretty awesome experience, even did Gangnam style during the dinner to the delight of the Cameron representatives.

Interview Questions
    • Getting asked to do Gangnam style during the formal dinner in front of all the other candidates   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cameron in March 2011.

It was a typically interview process. You had to first give a presentation about yourself and why Cameron should hire you. The presentation was followed by 4 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself? What can you bring to Cameron?   Answer Question

Global Rotational Development Program Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cameron in April 2014.

Went through the first round interview. There are 2 rounds of interview. First one with HR, second one with higher management. In my opinion, just be yourself so that the company know whether you fit the culture there. I get the interview by applying through university career fair and notified for the interview after several weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Standard personality questions like greatest strength and weakness.   Answer Question

Global Rotational Development Program Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cameron in April 2014.

Met representatives during the campus career fair and was invited to come down for the selection process. Consisted of a shop tour, written test, and two face-to-face interviews

Interview Questions
    • All standard behavioural questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Worked for Cameron? Contribute to the Community!