Cameron
www.c-a-m.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Cameron Global Rotational Development Program Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 1, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cameron in March 2014.

Interview Details – Cameron came to my university engineering job fair spring 2014. I stopped by to talk to some of the recruiters then left them my resume. Later that day they called for an interview the very next day. Easy typical behavioral interview. Then a couple of weeks later I was invited for a second round interview to Oklahoma city. First day there was a simple meet and greet with other employees. Be relaxed and just talk with others. Next day is where you have to give a presentation about yourself in front of everybody (easy) . After that are the interviews. I did three interviews with three different managers back to back. Each one of them had there own select questions but most were typical STAR questions. Three weeks later I got an offer.

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I should of though.

Austin, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cameron in February 2014.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of several behavioral interview type questions and was very straightforward. The interviewer was very warm and polite, and seemed to do a thorough job taking notes on each answer.

Interview Question – Follow company culture principles to formulate your own stories and answers.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cameron in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through on campus recruiting fair. Got interview request 3 weeks later for on campus interviews. Did not pass the first interview. Got the decline email about 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – What specific experience do you have with SAP?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Global Rotational Development Program Trainee

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cameron.

Interview Details – First I met with a recruiter at our University career fair, and that night attended an informational. About 3 weeks went by before I received an email from the University career center letting me know that I could sign up for an interview. The interview dates were the next week. After my interview I knew I had let my nerves get to me and wasn't going to receive a callback, and it took them about 48 hours to send an email letting me know.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked on a project, and at some point thought, "there is a better way to do this"? Or, during a project, decided to completely change directions while working on it? Give an example   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cameron in February 2013.

Interview Details – I talked to the recruiters at my university's career fair and had an initial interview with two people that have held the same position with Cameron. They just asked basic questions about my resume and if I was willing to relocate. I heard back about the second round of interviews that were in Texas later that week.

The first day of the second round of interviews you fly in and go straight to a meet and greet, dinner type of event. You are at a table with a couple of other employees from Cameron and a few other interviewees. It is a very relaxed dinner, where you are able to find out more about the company from some of the employees and find out more about the Texas area.

The second day of the second round interviews you have to give a presentation about yourself followed by three one on one interviews. The interviewers are pretty laid back, they don't ask too many serious questions, they mainly go over your experience and expectations for the job. After the interviews you are taken to one of their facilities nearby and then fly back.

Overall it was a good experience, I still haven't heard back from them, but I like the company and the interview process is fairly easy and efficient.

Interview Question – Tell me your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cameron in November 2012.

Interview Details – Did a 2-on-1 pre-screen interview after a career fair. Fairly basic questions about my resume. They are really looking for the basic qualifications and whether or not you can hold a conversation. After passing the screening interview they flew me out to Houston for a 2 day interview event. First night was a cocktail social and dinner. The next day consisted of breakfast, a 5 minute presentation of yourself, four 20 minute 1-on-1 interviews, and then a tour of one of their plants.

Interview Question – How would you handle an irate co-worker?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were many offers to other candidates as well so no real room for negotiations

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cameron in November 2012.

Interview Details – First round interviews were on campus and the questions were all behavioral based. Second round interviews were done in Houston, first day and dinner was business casual, second day was interviews and presentation and was business formal. Overall a pretty awesome experience, even did Gangnam style during the dinner to the delight of the Cameron representatives.

Interview Question – Getting asked to do Gangnam style during the formal dinner in front of all the other candidates   View Answers (2)

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cameron in March 2011.

Interview Details – It was a typically interview process. You had to first give a presentation about yourself and why Cameron should hire you. The presentation was followed by 4 1:1 interviews.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself? What can you bring to Cameron?   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cameron in April 2014.

Interview Details – Went through the first round interview. There are 2 rounds of interview. First one with HR, second one with higher management. In my opinion, just be yourself so that the company know whether you fit the culture there. I get the interview by applying through university career fair and notified for the interview after several weeks.

Interview Question – Standard personality questions like greatest strength and weakness.   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cameron in April 2014.

Interview Details – Met representatives during the campus career fair and was invited to come down for the selection process. Consisted of a shop tour, written test, and two face-to-face interviews

Interview Question – All standard behavioural questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cameron

Worked for Cameron? Contribute to the Community!

Cameron Videos

Cameron – Why Work for Us?

About Cameron Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, engineering and sales and service network… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cameron Global Rotational Development Program Trainee interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cameron employees and interview candidates.