Cameron Health, Inc.

www.cameronhealth.com
Profile Unclaimed

Cameron Health, Inc. Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cameron Health, Inc.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Clemente, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Clemente, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cameron Health, Inc. in September 2010.

Many 1:1 interviews which made for a long day. Very friendly, professional individuals with good questions. Presentation was tough. Must be prepared for questions at the end. Good initial communication with the Company. Had the first interview after the phone interview over coffee off site. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
    Yes, was able to negotiate to some extent. Best to let them know up front what your pay expectations are rather than a surprise after the fact. Not able to negotiate stock due to strict guidelines.

Senior Production Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cameron Health, Inc. in August 2009.

I was initially contacted by their HR representative. I was given the typical HR screen, and asked the standard questions. I then had a conversation with the hiring manager later the same day, who asked me to put together a presentation to be shown to the hiring panel. Once he received my presentation, he invited me to fly out to present as well as interview for a full day. I interviewed with approximately six people, including two Vice Presidents.
    Their lower-level management is extremely young and arrogant, and appeared to be in over their heads. There appeared to be a strong clique of University of Michigan graduates in their operations division. They did not seem to have an HR department, which made negotiations extremely uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

Most of the interviews consisted of them insulting my intelligence and experience at my current employer, while simultaneously building up themselves and Cameron Health.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cameron Health, Inc. in November 2009.

Hiring process was quite long. Multiple employees interviewed me even before I could on-site. Onsite Interview was awesome. In fact a very tough interview, where you need to apply yourself both technically and smartly. Technically you need to be sound and on the wire during the interview. It is a small company and you need to be experienced. A place to continue your career and not to START your career.