Cameron

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cameron in February 2013.

Interview Details – Very laid back. Talked to a guy at the career fair and got selected for an interview the next day. I was interviewed by 2 people and they asked me mostly behavioral questions, nothing technical. Passed that round and they flew me out to Texas for a second/final round. Had to give a presentation to some managers, but it wasn't as bad as it sounds. The one on one interviews after that were very laid back, just talked to them really.

Interview Question – Just your typical behavioral questions like "Tell me about a time you were working in a group and you didn't get along with somebody? How did you manage that?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Jersey Village, Harris, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cameron in February 2009.

Interview Details – I attended a career academy for a high school where the internship was required for my graduation, therefore the interview was not typical of most positions. I was however questioned for approximately 10 minutes and given the usual speech and forms to sign as to what the requirements of the position were going to be.

Interview Question – Seeing that I was going to be working for an engineering company I was asked if I had any resolve or issues against either the industry or country that would prevent me from doing my work.   Answer Question

Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cameron in February 2013.

Interview Details – The interview itself was great. The only problem I have with Cameron is what they do after the interview. They completely ignore people who they do not hire even if you send a followup email.

Interview Question – Please describe a time you took a leadership role in a group   Answer Question

Houston, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cameron in October 2011.

Interview Details – First round consisted of one 1:1 interview with basic behavioral questions at my university. Second round was located in Houston where they hosted a free dinner the before. During the second round, it consisted a one presentation of why you should be chosen for your position and three 1:1 interviews. All the questions were behavioral. There was no technical questions. Overall, I felt that the process was very organized and positive.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Cameron as opposed to any other companies?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate since their offer was pretty generous

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cameron in March 2010.

Interview Details – FIrst I got an email. Then HR called me twice. I then was invited to interview on site. Then the company made an offer to me.

Interview Question – Can you describe how you use the different financial statements when doing a financial analysis?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No. I was not able to negotiate

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cameron

Worked for Cameron? Contribute to the Community!

Cameron Videos

Cameron – Why Work for Us?

About Cameron Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, engineering and sales and service network… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cameron Intern interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cameron employees and interview candidates.