Cameron Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.8

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very basic behavioral interview process. About 8-10 questions in a 30 minuet interview. Took them a while to get back to me, but they gave me an offer about 2 months later. There was only one round for me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cameron.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. At first they asked a few behavioral questions about working with a team and then asked some technical questions.They gave me a drawing of a pressurized vessel and asked what kinds of forces are applied on it, etc. Be prepared for both.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with a team member that you did not get along with?   Answer Question

Quality Control Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cameron.

Interview

Simple. They hire temps at first, so your interview doesn't really matter. If they want to hire you, they will after you work as a temp.You may not even get to meet your manager during the interview. They are just getting qualified people in there from the staffing agency's.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask much. Just showed me some work examples.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Interview

Heavily based on STAR format (in other words, describe a situation, your tasks, action, and then the result). The interview took about 30 minutes, they didn't ask technical technical questions, just behavioral. It was pretty straightforward, and the recruiter was extremely friendly and interested. Overall it was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked you to describe times when you did things that fit their core values.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cameron in February 2015.

Interview

It was on an on-campus interview, lasted roughly 30 minutes. They asked me general behavioral questions, and one question that was unique: "How many ping pong balls do you think you can fit inside the football stadium?" I wasn't sure what they were expecting as an answer from this question, so I probably didn't give them what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied online, and got a phone call about 6 months later for a face to face interview at their office. Really nice guy, straight forward. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions, and background questions. Nothing bad   Answer Question

GDRP Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cameron.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. The first round was on campus. All behavioral questions. Really laid back. Heard back about two weeks later saying that I had been invited to the second round of interviews in Houston. 1 presentation about myself and three, 30 minute interviews in Houston. Very welcoming environment and a positive interview experience.

GRDP Interview

Interview

I met them at University Career Fair, applied through their website. I got an phone interview a week after. Mostly behaviorial questions, and 2 technical questions, pretty simple. There is just 1 round interview, and I got the result 2 weeks after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiable

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied on the job board since Cameron promotes from within often. I received an email after applying and about 2 week later I received a scheduled interview email. HR rep, supervisor and manager were in the interview
    I got the job about 2 months later

Interview Questions

• what would you do if your sup was out of the office and you ad an assignment you have not been trained on ?   1 Answer
    • most questions are about your work history   1 Answer

Job Title Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cameron (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was laid back and pretty normal. The reason I had a negative experience was the lack of follow up after the interview, even after I reached out. It's understandable that a company may have a star candidate but the other candidates at least deserve a phone call or email regarding the company's decision. After all, most candidates dedicate over 2 hours for an interview.