Cameron

Updated Dec 1, 2014
Updated Dec 1, 2014

2.8

GDRP Finance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cameron.

2 rounds of interviews. The first round was on campus. All behavioral questions. Really laid back. Heard back about two weeks later saying that I had been invited to the second round of interviews in Houston. 1 presentation about myself and three, 30 minute interviews in Houston. Very welcoming environment and a positive interview experience.

GRDP Interview

I met them at University Career Fair, applied through their website. I got an phone interview a week after. Mostly behaviorial questions, and 2 technical questions, pretty simple. There is just 1 round interview, and I got the result 2 weeks after.

No negotiable

Job Title Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online – interviewed at Cameron in October 2014.

The interview was laid back and pretty normal. The reason I had a negative experience was the lack of follow up after the interview, even after I reached out. It's understandable that a company may have a star candidate but the other candidates at least deserve a phone call or email regarding the company's decision. After all, most candidates dedicate over 2 hours for an interview.

Cameron GRDP Full-Time (Finance) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cameron in October 2014.

Applied in September through careers website and interviewed in mid-October on campus. Two interviewers with behavioral and resume based questions. No technical, more of a company fit type interview. Pretty laid back and enjoyed it. Two weeks later, called to invite me back to their second round interview in Houston at the end of October (flew to Houston). Pre-night dinner with a full day the next day. Breakfast/ lunch provided, there was a Cameron presentation, then a 5-7 minute presentation about yourself, then 3 thirty minute interviews. All very laid back, I had one technical question here, but I think it's different depending on your interviewer. Their supposed to go by a pre-made list of questions but I heard no one liked those questions so they included their own. Those were all behavioral/situation type questions. Received a call with the offer 2 weeks after the second round interview. Overall nice experience with nice people. Spots are limited, so it's pretty competitive.

Interview Questions

I had other offers. Very difficult to decline the offer. Great place to work at with a great program to start off right after college.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cameron in September 2014.

The company was very friendly, but the overall process was somewhat exhausting. The first interview was done on campus and the second interview was done in Houston. We went to dinner the first night and then they put us up in a hotel for the evening. The next day, we had to do a presentation in front of the other candidates and interviewers. We then followed that by 3 back to back 30 minutes interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you were emotionally overwhelmed at work. How did you deal with this?   Answer Question

EPV Rotational Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cameron in September 2014.

Interview was really easy. It was based off their core values. They want you to answer all interview questions using the STAR method. Situation, Task, Action, and Result. All behavior questions such as have you ever had to deal with someone you didn't like? Have you ever worked in a team? Pretty straightforward. The recruiter was really out of it. She kept yawning and seemed unfocused. That's my only complaint. You can imagine her yawning was a total confident booster.

Interview Questions
    • Hardest part is answering the questions using STAR... Recruiter was very picky if you skipped a step of the method   Answer Question

Production Planner Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Cameron.

Send Resume, Two person interview. Not a scripted interview. Some question typical for position, many not so typical. They want people who go above and beyond standard job description. Looking for leaders.

Interview Questions
    • What do you say to a customer when you miss a deadline and cant deliver.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cameron in July 2014.

Interview was not your traditional interview that one is generally prepared to have. Upon arriving I met with the HR person who was nice and gave me a good overview of the job. The interview was with the Operations Mgr and a Procurement Mgr. Which didn't say much at all. The interview begin awkward with questions that would have been better suited for an individual who has already been working at Cameron. I got the feeling the Ops Mgr was already leaning in another direction and was going to make the interview as difficult as possible. The line of questioning was ambiguous for the most part. When he finally did ask a couple of easy questions it kind of made me over think the questions due to the other ambiguous questions

Interview Questions
    • All bosses are away and there is a customer wanting a rectangle cut and what you have is a sphere to work with what do you do   Answer Question
    • What are some of the drivers of demand   Answer Question
    • What factors would you look at to predict the future economic order quantity   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cameron.

Very quick and painless, i was well prepared and they stuck with requirements for the position,i enjoyed the process and it is clear that they are a solid company who focuses' on safety First

a simple discussion

GRDP - Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cameron.

My interview experience with them was not all that great. They came to my university for the first interview. For the first interview it was really quick, probably about 20 minutes long. The recruiter did not ask me many questions. For the most part I was the one asking questions, so it felt more like I was interviewing her. I would then have to sell myself based off of their responses rather than them ask me straight forward questions.