Cameron Interview Questions

2.8

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cameron in July 2014.

Interview was not your traditional interview that one is generally prepared to have. Upon arriving I met with the HR person who was nice and gave me a good overview of the job. The interview was with the Operations Mgr and a Procurement Mgr. Which didn't say much at all. The interview begin awkward with questions that would have been better suited for an individual who has already been working at Cameron. I got the feeling the Ops Mgr was already leaning in another direction and was going to make the interview as difficult as possible. The line of questioning was ambiguous for the most part. When he finally did ask a couple of easy questions it kind of made me over think the questions due to the other ambiguous questions

Interview Questions
    • All bosses are away and there is a customer wanting a rectangle cut and what you have is a sphere to work with what do you do   Answer Question
    • What are some of the drivers of demand   Answer Question
    • What factors would you look at to predict the future economic order quantity   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cameron.

Very quick and painless, i was well prepared and they stuck with requirements for the position,i enjoyed the process and it is clear that they are a solid company who focuses' on safety First

a simple discussion

GRDP - Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cameron.

My interview experience with them was not all that great. They came to my university for the first interview. For the first interview it was really quick, probably about 20 minutes long. The recruiter did not ask me many questions. For the most part I was the one asking questions, so it felt more like I was interviewing her. I would then have to sell myself based off of their responses rather than them ask me straight forward questions.

Global Rotational Development Program Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cameron in March 2014.

Cameron came to my university engineering job fair spring 2014. I stopped by to talk to some of the recruiters then left them my resume. Later that day they called for an interview the very next day. Easy typical behavioral interview. Then a couple of weeks later I was invited for a second round interview to Oklahoma city. First day there was a simple meet and greet with other employees. Be relaxed and just talk with others. Next day is where you have to give a presentation about yourself in front of everybody (easy) . After that are the interviews. I did three interviews with three different managers back to back. Each one of them had there own select questions but most were typical STAR questions. Three weeks later I got an offer.

I did not negotiate. I should of though.

GRDP Finance Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cameron.

Cameron recruits from my school and got my first round through a career fair. Great interview experience, I really like the guys over at Cameron. There are a lot of qualified applicants!

1st Round: My interview was a 2 on 1 style situation that was initially intimidating since it was one VP and one current GRDP. Very informal behavioral, no hardball questions. Seems like this round is purely a culture fit.

2nd Round: Got the email a few weeks later and connected with a travel agency that works with the company to fly us out to Houston. Had to give a presentation about myself which was very interesting. My advice: don't make a presentation about past achievements They want to know who you are as a person. That's more important.

Interview Questions
    • Relating the relevance of my current job to what will be expected of me as a GRDP was pretty difficult.   View Answer

Project Engineer Interview

There were several interview steps that included:
    - A written exam
    - A group project

Software Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cameron.

applied online for the position through my schools website. I obtained the interview and it was all behavioral. There was i second round but i was not able to attend in Houston, TX.

Global Rotational Development Program Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cameron in February 2014.

The interview consisted of several behavioral interview type questions and was very straightforward. The interviewer was very warm and polite, and seemed to do a thorough job taking notes on each answer.

Interview Questions
    • Follow company culture principles to formulate your own stories and answers.   Answer Question

Cameron GRDP Full-Time Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cameron.

Flown out to Houston, dinner the first night, interviews the next day. The only people there were myself and a few other interviewees from my school. There were 4 interviews, all very different. Two were normal with standard HR questions (Name a time you overcame a challenge, etc.), one was very technical, and one was very intimidating by an HR manager. I also got a tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions
    • Had to break down part drawings and where part failures would occur.   Answer Question

Flowback Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cameron in December 2013.

Initially contacted by phone and e-mail to schedule an interview. About a week after the in-person interview I received an official job offer letter. After I called back in to accept the job offer I had to re-complete a job application, get drug tested, and then wait for the background check to be completed, which took over three weeks. Suggestion: don't put in your two-week's notice until EVERYTHING in the hiring process is completed. I was told it would be a good idea to put in my official notice after I got the job offer, but the rest of the process took so long I was out of work for almost a month before I started for Cameron.

Interview Questions
    • I can't really think of anything unexpected. I was questioned thoroughly about my experience with different flowback equipment, and what I hoped/expected to get out of this position with Cameron.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.