Cameron

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Cameron in September 2010.

I had applied online through my universities career center, and I was contacted for an interview. I went to a company presentation the day before and learned about what Cameron was about, as well as looked up information online so I would be prepared. Everyone I talked to during the interview process was very nice and respectful.

Other Interview Reviews for Cameron

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aruppukkottai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aruppukkottai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cameron in February 2012.

written test followed by technical HR.written test consists of both aptitude and basic in mechanical engineering totally 50 questions and the HR round is not so tough they simply asked some basic questions in mechanical ...thats all

Product Design Engineer Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cameron in October 2010.

As a recent grad, the interview process started with a 2:1 interview on campus. After that, I was flown in on a Thursday afternoon and given a tour of the manufacturing facilities, then courted around Houston for a night out at Perry's Steakhouse with delicious food, great service, strong drinks, and generally a good time. The next day, we met up for breakfast and first was a group skills test, followed by 3 separate 1:1 interviews, and finally a short presentation about myself and what I would bring to the company. After 3-4 weeks, an offer came via email with a lead time of 2 weeks for my decision. Definitely spared no expense from the hotel, the transportation around Houston, nor the food.