Cameron Product Design Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

I had applied online through my universities career center, and I was contacted for an interview. I went to a company presentation the day before and learned about what Cameron was about, as well as looked up information online so I would be prepared. Everyone I talked to during the interview process was very nice and respectful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cameron

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cameron (Coimbatore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

1. Released notification in the month of april. We can apply via both GATE and non GATE cadidates also can apply.
    2. They will shortlist the candidates
    3. They give call for interview in june.

Interview Questions

• More about you mentioned in your resume   1 Answer

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aruppukkottai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cameron (Aruppukkottai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

written test followed by technical HR.written test consists of both aptitude and basic in mechanical engineering totally 50 questions and the HR round is not so tough they simply asked some basic questions in mechanical ...thats all

Product Design Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cameron in October 2010.

Interview

As a recent grad, the interview process started with a 2:1 interview on campus. After that, I was flown in on a Thursday afternoon and given a tour of the manufacturing facilities, then courted around Houston for a night out at Perry's Steakhouse with delicious food, great service, strong drinks, and generally a good time. The next day, we met up for breakfast and first was a group skills test, followed by 3 separate 1:1 interviews, and finally a short presentation about myself and what I would bring to the company. After 3-4 weeks, an offer came via email with a lead time of 2 weeks for my decision. Definitely spared no expense from the hotel, the transportation around Houston, nor the food.