Cameron Project Coordinator Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX).

Interview

Was flown down for an interview in Houston. Great experience, HR hosted a large cocktail party for us and was able to meet many current employees and get the inside scoop. Within a week a had a standing offer with the company.

Interview Questions

• If you list language skills on your resume, be prepared to back it up with an on the spot conversation with a native speaker.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cameron

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was streamlined, and constant feedback was given during the interview process. The job was well-defined, including the requirements and constraints. The interviews were conducted by someone who is senior in the same job role, and then the follow-up interview was conducted with their superior.

Interview Questions

• What interview questions did I not ask that you thought I might?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiating your salary is a must, as always.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fantastic. The only issue I encountered was the delay between interview and offer; much too long (2 months). My interviewer was the Group Director who knew of my skillset before I arrrive. The setting was relaxing and inviting which allowd both of us to speak freely. There were no "Gotcha" questions; the entire process was relevant to the postion.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions; the attitude of the interviewer was very casual.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My offer for a first time Oil and Gas employee was generous and the benefits were acceptable. I let them know what I wanted during the interview (which was offered) so negotiation were not necessary.