Campbell Alliance

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Campbell Alliance.

Interview Details – Had a writing test, PowerPoint presentation, and had to recreate a PowerPoint slide in the final round.

First round was an HR screening, very friendly.

Second round was over the phone with a manager, asked behavior questions and a market sizing question about a medical device.

Final round was 4 interviews total with one case and the rest behavioral about my school/work experiences, interest in life sciences, and interest in Campbell.

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and interviewed at Campbell Alliance.

Interview Details – Recruiter contact, phone interview, two writing assessments (one before and one after the interview), multiple one on one's (direct supervisor, 2nd level manager, team peer, three different department leaders and managers), then initial offer.

Interview Question – N/A - can't recall. Question weren't too difficult. The intensity and multiple personalities of the one on one's is more of tougher part.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Slightly flexible.

Raleigh, NC

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Campbell Alliance in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview day was very professional but relaxing because the HR people were extremely friendly. The interview process consisted of a power point slide test (building one from a paper printout), several one on one interviews with the 5-6 person team, and a final one hour writing test. I was extremely impressed with the talent of their team, everyone had an MBA from a top tier school (Duke, UNC, etc.). One of the interviewers took me out to lunch, and I was extremely impressed when the server at the restaurant had left an item off the bill and my interviewer alerted him of the mistake...class act. The day went very smoothly and everyone was extremely candid and honest about the work. They obviously deal with some impressive clients and are growing rapidly (there seems to be a lot of work for them to do). The writing test was somewhat tedious, but I find those analytical writing tasks interesting. Make sure you ask them the hard questions, you'll get honest answers. All of them seemed really down to earth, which is different from what I have been hearing about larger firms.

Interview Question – There were really no curve ball questions. If you're good enough to get an interview you will be able to handle the conversations.   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Campbell Alliance in January 2008.

Interview Details – Had two telephone interviews and an all-day in-person interview onsite. The telephone interviews were basic fit questions and the in-person interviews included cases. I also had to complete two writing samples.

Interview Question – Case interview questions were very specific to the area I applied.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Campbell Alliance

Worked for Campbell Alliance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Campbell Alliance Analyst interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Campbell Alliance employees and interview candidates.