Campbell Ewald Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.7

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Detroit, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then an on site interview. Everybody was nice and easy to talk to. Asked very standard questions. It was a pretty nice easy and enjoyable process.

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The entire process took a week. I had a phone interview, followed by a formal interview two days later. I interviewed with 3 different individuals, each representing a different "branch" of the company. After discussing my skills and what salary I expected, I never heard back since. It would be courteous to at least be told that they job went to someone else.

Interview Questions

• Salary seemed to be of a concern to them. Each of the 3 people I interviewed with frequently brought it up.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Three total interviews. I had two phone & one in person. The first phone interview was with HR. It was a very fast process, all happened within two weeks. The HR person was enjoyable to talk to. The other two interviewers seem indifferent.

Not the right fit.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Warren, MI).

Interview

Very aggressive about talking you down on salary. We had agreed to an amount and then they came back and offered me $10,000 less. I turned the job down, and then 24 hours later they called and said they had suddenly found the funds to pay me what they said they would.

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald.

Interview

Only went on 2 interviews. One with HR, the other with 2 creative directors. Pretty straight forward. No tricky questions.

Negotiation

There was none.

User Experience Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Warren, MI) in November 2013.

Interview

I met with 3 people. The first two were fine, asking appropriate questions and providing the necessary insight. I thought things were going fine until I met with the last person. She began asking jaded and strange questions and creating an uncomfortable atmosphere for the interview. The experience with the last person was so bad that I'm assuming that's the reason I was later told that they decided to go in a different direction. Then, the same day I received that news, they posted a feeler to fill a UX position. Very, very disingenuous — all due to misrepresentation of an interviewer who appeared to have an agenda that wasn't in the company's best interest and a recruiter that was willing to lie.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work do you like to do?   1 Answer

Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Warren, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

It was quick and professional. From start to finish, 2 weeks. There were 2 interview sessions, one on the phone, the other in person. The in person session was with several people in the organization

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Detroit, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

The process was simple and the interview, casual. A panel of employees looked at my book and asked me to point out my favorite projects and describe them in detail. I presented my portfolio and brought in some of the print ads I had made by hand and photographed. They were impressed I was very prepared and thorough.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed in May 2013 over the phone. Next I came in and met with the department supervisor and was offered the position in August 2013 after several people quit because of lack of training.

Negotiation

You were told that you would start at 25000 . There was no negotiation.

Web Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Ewald (Warren, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

Went nicely with one other developer and the manager. Given through recruiter. Had to do a prior interview with recruiter. Standard questions asked and answered. Nothing too crazy. Went in, talked with everybody, left. After a few days, I was contacted by the recruiter that I got the job. I put in my 2 weeks at my current job and that was that.