Campbell Soup Company Manager Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

One day interview over five hours with five individuals including team members, hiring director, cross functional director, and HR. Each was assigned to ask questions related to the core values of the company and answers are to be given using the STAR methodology. The process was informal and each interviewer had their own take on the process. Which allowed for great conversation around expectations and criteria for success.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me something about yourself that others would identify as a weakness - and it needs to be an actual weakness."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Campbell Soup Company

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ) in January 2007.

Interview

straigtht forward. the interview consisted of experience based questions such as tell me about a time you did xyz. The situations the interview created was so specific that it did become difficult to find a specific experience that matched exactly what it was.

Interview Questions