Camping World Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2015

1.6

RV Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camping World.

Interview

none. offered position.

Negotiation

they tell you they want you to make a lot of money and then after about 2 weeks of working you will sign a document saying vaguely how much you will make. You will never know until you get your first check.

RV Service Tech Interview

Interview

Not much of a interveiw when you have years of experience. They are also not interested in your experience as much as if you have worked for the company for a while. They make a lot of promises tat are never kept, so the company is just a revolving door. Have never met an unhappier group of people in my life. everone has been lied to and nothing is ever followed up on. we get a lot of one time customers in all departments. they should stick to selling RV trinkets and get away from service and leave it to professinal companies.

bad job

Service Writer Then Went to Shipping/Receiving-Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Camping World (New Braunfels, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Basic interview process. What did you like most about previous jobs, what did you dislike. What were some challenges you had to overcome and what was the outcome. What are some life lessons learned at previous jobs that have carried over. Explanation of company policies and procedures. Depending on who gives the interview, it could be enjoyable. Some of the best people I worked with were the ones doing the interviews. Too bad they are all gone now.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the biggest challenges at a previous job? How did I handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Sales Associate and Parts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartow, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camping World (Bartow, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Fill out application get a interview and really no experience needed for retail learn as you go

Negotiation

I transferred in from another store

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camping World (Henderson, NV) in October 2011.

Interview

To the point very informative one on one, very nice people, shared everything about what was expected for the job. Called the same day I put in my application and resume.

Interview Questions

• Have you done this type of work before   1 Answer

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camping World (Fayetteville, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

I contacted the service director directly to see if there were any positions available and he stated that they were looking for someone with experience in the RV industry and asked if i could submit my resume. After I submitted it he called me back and told me that I have the job. There was no phone interview, personal interview, or panel. I guess because you can't find an experienced service manager for the RV industry since it's a small part of the service industry.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions or any kind of interview questions at all.   1 Answer

Negotiation

He told me what the pay plan was which was extremely high for any kind of service manager in the industry and I accepted it.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Camping World in February 2012.

Interview

saw two

Negotiation

they don't negotiate

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Camping World (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online, followed up with several phone calls to the (then) manager. Brought me in for an interview. Everyone I met seemed very nice, the place was neat and clean and bright. The interview was easy enough, just mainly telling me about the job and asking me about my experience and how I got to the point I was in my life.

Interview Questions

• Honestly can't remember any question being hard, as they were mostly based on my resume', so I could answer them quite easily.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation, more like, we're offering you $9/hour and you start Tuesday.

RV Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Camping World (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2012.

Interview

I went through 3 interviews with 3 different people. Good people. Fair questions about my sales experience and asked me to give examples of how I might close customers.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had any vices such as drinking, gambling or drug use. I don't but the direct question surprised me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered and I accepted.