Campus Apartments

Relevance Date Difficulty

Property Manager Interview

Property Manager
Baton Rouge, LA

I interviewed at Campus Apartments in May 2010.

Interview Details – Easy

Interview Question – What's The Biggest Risk You've Ever Taken?   Answer Question

Keystone Interview

Keystone

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Campus Apartments.

Interview Details – Initially heard about position through a community email blast to residents. I was a college student already living there. Emailed with community manager to set up an interview. Came in for interview 1 on 1. Was asked about communication skills, as they are vital to survive and thrive in this position. I liked the closeness of the staff members and the somewhat laid back younger atmosphere. Was offered job on the spot immediately following interview. Very professional, yet comfortable interview process.

Interview Question – Questions about hypothetical customer service situations regarding residents/parents.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The pay is non-negotiable in this position. You work 40 hrs. per pay period to pay for your rent. This may have changed some since I have been working with CA. Some older keystones have a certain amount of rent compensation/deduction and you pay the difference, then you get a certain stipend amount per month and it is split up between paychecks.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Campus Apartments.

Interview Details – Very friendly at first. They sold me the job.

Interview Question – What kind of events will you have if we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate. They will work you for it.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Leasing Consultant
Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Campus Apartments in November 2011.

Interview Details – Emailed a resume to respond to posting. Emailed back in less than a week with a job description and pay range. Set up 1 on 1 interview. Interviewed with regional on phone. Was offered the job the next morning.

Interview Question – How do you handle stress?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Property Manager Interview

Property Manager

Interviewed at Campus Apartments

Interview Details – Applying by submitting a completed application.

Interview Question – What did you like least about your previous job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be energetic and enthusiastic

Very Easy Interview

Leasing Consultant Interview

Leasing Consultant

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Campus Apartments in October 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forwards

Interview Question – tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Campus Apartments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Campus Apartments interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Campus Apartments employees and interview candidates.