Campus Crest Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

Community Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Marcos, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Campus Crest in January 2014.

2 interviews; a group interview of about ~12 people, and then a meeting with a district manager. Group interview consists of roleplaying how you would get people to come to the property, how you'd deal with a dissatisfied customer, and planning a party for the property. The most intimidating thing about the group interview is when they pair you with others, and you really have to make yourself stand out.

No negotiation.

Leasing Agent Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Campus Crest in January 2010.

hiring process was smooth and went well. HR was enjoyable and informative I liked the situation and atmosphere int he office would do it again. Great questions and well though out process. no problems at all and would recommend

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Campus Crest in January 2014.

Had a phone interview and then they never responded. It was frustrating because they did not return my calls or emails following up. They should decline, not just ignore them. Their recruiting department seems busier than they can handle and it makes for a poor candidate experience.

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Campus Crest.

Everyone that I met with was really nice. Interview went very smoothly. Answered questions regarding work experience and behavioral questions.

Community Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jonesboro, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, AR

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Campus Crest in July 2008.

The interview process was very simple and easy. I was hired on the spot. The interviewer was nice and straight to the point.

No Negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Campus Crest

Worked for Campus Crest? Contribute to the Community!