Campus Management Corporation

Updated Nov 16, 2014
Updated Nov 16, 2014

3.2

Support Analyst Interview

Was very relaxed, non-stressful environment when going in for one-on-one. Interviewer asked questions on past experience and personal questions. Interviewer made the question less formal and more about the position as well as yourself. Make sure you show an interest in their company, as they ask you why you want to join. Also, do not be afraid to express any concerns regarding your application process.

Interview Questions
    • How would your previous supervisor rate you as an employee?   Answer Question

Support Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Campus Management Corporation.

Direct exposure to the management team. The interview process is short and detailed. 1 on 1 interview with the management team, then there was a sql skills test. The a panel interview withtheexecutive level

Interview Questions
    • What is your knowledge of higher education and how do you feel it will help you with this position   Answer Question
    They sent an offer with little room to negotiate however they will give you some wiggle room

Support Analysis Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Campus Management Corporation.

The interview was very casual and friendly. They talked to me about the company and the type of business they did and then described the position an how I would fit in. I described my background and how I would be an asset. I also described my previous job experience and how I thought it would satisfy the position's requirements.

Interview Questions
    • There were no surprises. It was most conversational style.   Answer Question
    They made an offer and I accepted.

Analyst I Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Campus Management Corporation in September 2014.

The recruiter is very friendly. If you pass the phone interview you get to interview face to face. I was interviewed by seven men for 21/2 hours Basic questions need to demonstrate your skills on SQL Manager. I'm still waiting to hear wether I got hired or not, but it's only been a week.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Campus Management Corporation.

Submitted the application online via the Company's website.
    Received a phone call from HR asking for an in person interview.

HR was really nice and introduced me to the person who would be my boss.

Went into a small conference room and casually had a conversation with the interviewer.
    Interviewer had my resume printed out and asked questions about it. What I did in previous jobs, roles and responsibilities.
    I also had added "attention to detail" as a skill, so the interviewer asked me to give a real life example.
    After that I had another person come in the room and casually had another conversation talking about my previous experience and skills, why I wanted to work here, etc.

Overall the process was very laid back and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • To give a real life example of the skills listed on my resume. It wasn't really hard...but it was the hardest question.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Campus Management Corporation.

Initially there was a phone interview with the HR recruiter. After that there was another phone interview with Hiring Manager. Finally there was a 2 day on-site interview with Sr. Staff and the Hiring Manager at their corporate HQ. Overall, it was a very drawn out and difficult interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions, most difficult was the sales presentation.   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Campus Management Corporation.

Contacted by in-house recruiter, phone interview with HR. Interview with first level manager then senior managers. Fairly typical interview process.

Interview Questions
    • There were no really difficult or unexpected questions, but I did find that they were just as interested in my personality as they were my technical qualifications. It was very important to them that I be able to fit in with the group and be good at handling stress.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Campus Management Corporation in September 2011.

Standard interview process, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • Standard BA Questions. If you know BA work, you can get though the interview.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, take it or leave it.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Campus Management Corporation in January 2010.

Initial contact through recruiting agency about opportunity.
    1 week later had 30-minute phone interview with hiring manager (VP).
    Notification 1 week later from HR to schedule in-person interviews (position is remote) for following week (challenge to find reasonable air fares on short notice).
    Schedule for In-person interviews at home office, Boca Raton, FL organized by HR.
    I scheduled my flight (out-of-state), HR scheduled a hotel for overnight stay and car pick-up service.
    6 individual interview with hiring manger (VP) and other top executives (SVP, COO, etc.) at corporate office.
    I gave a 30-minute presentation to the group of 6 with Q&A.

Be prepared for a long day if you are traveling from out-of-state for interviews (my day starting very early - 3:45 am out door to catch 1st flight out, arrival at Ft. Lauderdale @ 11:40 am, car service to Boca Raton to arrive at hotel @ 12:20pm to shuttle 1/2 mile to corporate office for interviews starting @ 1pm - 4pm followed by demonstration at 4:15pm ending day @ 5:15pm.)

Job requires 50+% travel.

Hard working group of people who really enjoy what they do. Great opportunity for the right match.

Interview Questions
    • Why that major? (asked of a person who has 20 years professional experience)   View Answer

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Campus Management Corporation in December 2009.

I came in and met with the HR rep. She took me back to the hiring manager who asked me questions regarding my experience. Once they determined which area I would be a good fit for I interviewed with other analysts.

Interview Questions
    • What technical experience do you have.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate on the higher end of the salary range.