CampusEAI Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2014
Updated May 16, 2014

2.4

Business Development Manager Interview

Normal Rounds,Speaking skills and process knowledge,ask about the ex employer and talk about the selling skills also the capability of generating the revenue,also taking care of the existing clients as well as prospective clients ,organizing webinars and OOO sessions with the clients.

BDC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Not good. i was shocked to see their bad office. they asked to sign a 2 year bond, which i didnt want to. location not safe as well. read the negative reviews at glassdoor, most of which seems genuine.

2years bond was bad

Senior NOC Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CampusEAI.

hiring process is an average one. interview process goes bit technical

no negotiation

Linux Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CampusEAI in December 2012.

Hello, i got direct HR call and she discussed in very detailed about company , she scheduled interview with onsite team , it was hardly 15-20 min discussion, I cleared first round and another round will be more tech as she said but it wasn't seems to me. i cleared second round also, HR called me for salary slip other documents and said we will schedule interview with director ;) but they never schedule at all, I was affraid and bit concern about company management and tried to figured it over net and ex employee and found that company liek this treat employee as machine and personal life will be hell and management worst, as i already got to know with HR behavior in initially , HR people doesn't stick with whatever they says. One more important things you have to sign BOND for alt east THREE years and no appraisal guarantee. Who will join this ;)

Thanks

Interview Questions

I found management is worst and they sign bond for 2-3 years , they hide many things which can be problematic .

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CampusEAI in December 2012.

You will be looked upon with suspicion always.
    Very simple KG level interviews.
    If you can fake an US / UK accent you are in!

Interview Questions
    • Are you Single? is a common question asked by the Presales head.   View Answer
    Ask whatever you want , if possible they will give you,.
    But you will not be happy with the money if you are a simple person.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at CampusEAI.

2 Technical round, 1 HR round and 1 general discussion with higher management.
    First technical round was in phone and 2nd was in skype.

They will ask you to sign 3 years of bond. Working time is EST(Starting from 5PM IST) without any night shift allowance. Crazy.
    Salary is also average.

Java/J2EE Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at CampusEAI in November 2012.

Initially in the first round, i was asked to introduce myself and then some basic questions about JAVA. In the final Round, i was asked to explain my project,my role and other things related to project, some sql queries and JAVA Questions. The Final Interview lasted for about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to draw and explain the flow of my project.   Answer Question
    I was able to convince them on the package.

Principal Engineer Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CampusEAI in June 2012.

dont know.. what the HR were doing.. long waited inside office premise.. our MD would like to talk to you.. then after an hour.. we will let you know very soon..

the employee are talking like thet are standing in fish market.. so much shouting to each other..

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at CampusEAI in January 2011.

Interview process is a crap here. No one knows what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Can you join us with in a day? We don't need your relieving letter from your previous employment.   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CampusEAI in June 2008.

The interviewing process at that time was straightforward and consisted of a hard core skills and technical assessment of the required position.

Went smooth.

Worked for CampusEAI? Contribute to the Community!