CampusEAI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CampusEAI in December 2012.

Interview Details – You will be looked upon with suspicion always.
Very simple KG level interviews.
If you can fake an US / UK accent you are in!

Interview Question – Are you Single? is a common question asked by the Presales head.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Ask whatever you want , if possible they will give you,.
But you will not be happy with the money if you are a simple person.

Manager Interview

Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at CampusEAI in January 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process is a crap here. No one knows what they are looking for.

Interview Question – Can you join us with in a day? We don't need your relieving letter from your previous employment.   Answer Question

Senior NOC Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CampusEAI.

Interview Details – hiring process is an average one. interview process goes bit technical

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Linux Position Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CampusEAI in December 2012.

Interview Details – Hello, i got direct HR call and she discussed in very detailed about company , she scheduled interview with onsite team , it was hardly 15-20 min discussion, I cleared first round and another round will be more tech as she said but it wasn't seems to me. i cleared second round also, HR called me for salary slip other documents and said we will schedule interview with director ;) but they never schedule at all, I was affraid and bit concern about company management and tried to figured it over net and ex employee and found that company liek this treat employee as machine and personal life will be hell and management worst, as i already got to know with HR behavior in initially , HR people doesn't stick with whatever they says. One more important things you have to sign BOND for alt east THREE years and no appraisal guarantee. Who will join this ;)

Thanks

Interview Question – Can you sign BOND for THREE years   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I found management is worst and they sign bond for 2-3 years , they hide many things which can be problematic .

JAVA/J2EE Developer Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at CampusEAI in November 2012.

Interview Details – Initially in the first round, i was asked to introduce myself and then some basic questions about JAVA. In the final Round, i was asked to explain my project,my role and other things related to project, some sql queries and JAVA Questions. The Final Interview lasted for about 45 minutes.

Interview Question – I was asked to draw and explain the flow of my project.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to convince them on the package.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at CampusEAI.

Interview Details – 2 Technical round, 1 HR round and 1 general discussion with higher management.
First technical round was in phone and 2nd was in skype.

Reason for Declining – They will ask you to sign 3 years of bond. Working time is EST(Starting from 5PM IST) without any night shift allowance. Crazy.
Salary is also average.

Technical Architect Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CampusEAI in June 2008.

Interview Details – The interviewing process at that time was straightforward and consisted of a hard core skills and technical assessment of the required position.

Interview Question – Describe in details, the Java Memory Model   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Went smooth.

Very Easy Interview

Principal Engineer Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CampusEAI in June 2012.

Interview Details – dont know.. what the HR were doing.. long waited inside office premise.. our MD would like to talk to you.. then after an hour.. we will let you know very soon..

the employee are talking like thet are standing in fish market.. so much shouting to each other..

Interview Question – how do you check iptable list   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CampusEAI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CampusEAI interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by CampusEAI employees and interview candidates.