CanJet Flight Attendant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at CanJet

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CanJet in September 2011.

Interview

1 on 2 interviews, in 2 steps, basic questions; why canjet, what do you know about the company? whats a good fa? your skills etc,, and after on the second interview; describe a situation where you worked in a team, how would you handle an intoxicated passenger,

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CanJet

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CanJet (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

My interview process basically went like this, 1. Sent in resume 2. Interview: - Fill out a bunch of paper work (have references ready for use) - Two on One interview with fellow flight attendants - If you pass, you will wait in the waiting room for you two on one interview with management - then tadaaa - they call all the references - And you wait the very long month (It was so long since there was only one class my year) till they call and accept you *People do fail training, its sad but happens. If you get that far, please for the love of god; STUDY! Good luck.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with an drunk passenger? What is your worst quality   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CanJet (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

phone interview was really easy HR just called and asked a couple questions. And asked if I could speak french 2:1 interview with Flight attendants 2;1 interview with management Also did a French Test, was really easy. Anyone could pass this...

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CanJet (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

First I received a phone call - the weeding out process. Then I had an interview with fellow FA's which then transpired to a 2 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• What if my superior told me to do something that I knew was not according to safety regulations?   1 Answer