CanJet

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at CanJet in September 2011.

Interview Details – My interview process basically went like this,
1. Sent in resume
2. Interview:
- Fill out a bunch of paper work (have references ready for use)
- Two on One interview with fellow flight attendants
- If you pass, you will wait in the waiting room for you two on one interview with management
- then tadaaa
- they call all the references
- And you wait the very long month (It was so long since there was only one class my year) till they call and accept you

*People do fail training, its sad but happens. If you get that far, please for the love of god; STUDY!

Good luck.

Interview Question – What would you do with an drunk passenger?

What is your worst quality
  Answer Question

Flight Attendant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CanJet in September 2011.

Interview Details – 1 on 2 interviews, in 2 steps, basic questions; why canjet, what do you know about the company? whats a good fa? your skills etc,, and after on the second interview; describe a situation where you worked in a team, how would you handle an intoxicated passenger,

Interview Question – how would you handle an intoxicated passenger   Answer Question

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CanJet in July 2010.

Interview Details – First I received a phone call - the weeding out process. Then I had an interview with fellow FA's which then transpired to a 2 on 1 interview.

Interview Question – What if my superior told me to do something that I knew was not according to safety regulations?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CanJet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CanJet Flight Attendant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CanJet employees and interview candidates.