CanWest Global Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

The process took 5 days - interviewed at CanWest Global Communications in February 2008.

Interview Details – It went fine enough. They asked a lot of psycho babble type questions, with all the latest corporate lingo speak. It was somewhat disappointing that I've worked along side these people for 10 years, but I was treated in the interview process like I had just staggered in off the street. I guess that's the way big business goes. Neither here nor there. In the end the job offer was not as good as I already had it, so I stayed put until I had a better job at another organization.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CanWest Global Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CanWest Global Communications Sales Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CanWest Global Communications employees and interview candidates.