Interviews for Top Jobs at Canada Law Book

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Production Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Canada Law Book (Aurora, ON (Canada)) in March 2007.

Interview

I was already working on contract when I applied. Internal postings are also posted externally (makes no sense, I know). The interview was with a manager and a human resources person. The questions were fairly typical: things like "Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a challenge".

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were unexpected, because they always ask the same sorts of questions. "Can you give an example of a time when you had to be set priorities?"   1 Answer
  • "Can you tell us about a time when you had to overcome a challenge?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation (although I have heard that some of the men have been able to negotiate a bit more). Otherwise, the salary offered is all you'll get.