Canada Post

Relevance Date Difficulty

Delivery Mail Interview

Delivery Mail
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Canada Post.

Interview Details – They have a good benfet but after one year at least.the interview is so easy and the people there very helpful. But you have to work very very fast to take your benfet.

Mail Service Courier Interview

Mail Service Courier
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Canada Post in July 2014.

Interview Details – apply on line , 3 weeks later GAT testing couple of hours (General Abilities test) - general questions and numerical quizzes and memory - if you have a lot of common sense you will do well also. A week after passing GAT's then an Interview is scheduled with two Supervisors. Again if you have a good clear mind and great customer service skills and common sense you should do well. Then a week later is the Road Evaluation approx. 1.5 hours. - total time invested now is 4 weeks - next step if you pass the road eval and other steps is a 2 week training course including an 8 hour Positive Driving Program in class to obtain a VOP (Vehicle Operators Permit)..... approx. 8 weeks (2 month process)

Interview Question – found none difficult as they all pertain to your own experiences - so your answers are your right answers based on your experiences....   View Answer

Negotiation Details – n/a

Driver Interview

Driver

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Canada Post.

Interview Details – lengthy but worth it. The jobs as really good benefits and an amazing pension plan. But in the beginning they call you on temp which is difficult in the beginning.

Interview Question – how would you treat an angry customer who has not who has not received his pension cheque ?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Canada Post.

Interview Details – Through university and in person. Interview was kind of rigourous with numerous questions. Asked numerous behavioral questions as well as personality questions. There was an Auto Cad quiz at the end. Overall interview took an hour.

Interview Question – Autocad quiz at the end.   Answer Question

Postal Clerk Po4 Interview

Postal Clerk Po4

I applied online and interviewed at Canada Post.

Interview Details – Start as a seasonal worker in X'mas, apply to become a regular full time worker after seasonal term done, waited 2 month and they contact me for a interview, but the interview is for becoming a on-call base worker.

Interview Question – Start with an exam, basic math, memories and communication skills, follow by 2 interviews with cpc supvisors.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be positive attitude when the interview comes and show them they you are physically fit and able to some physical work.

Letter Carrier Interview

Letter Carrier
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Canada Post in September 2010.

Interview Details – Very simple, basic questions, knowledge test for direction and math. Basic driving test, police back ground check. There's nothing that is surprising, interviewer not overly intelligent , a shame however not uncommon.

Interview Question – How to get to a specific address   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none, union work place

Summer Student Interview

Summer Student
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Canada Post in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for summer student positions both in Ottawa and Toronto in March. A month later the HR emailed me to set up a phone interview. It was a easy interview, containing about five behavioral questions, like "describe a situation in which you lead a team/ handle a conflict/ overcome a difficulty/ make a quick decision".

Letter Carrier Interview

Letter Carrier
Halifax, NS (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Canada Post in October 2011.

Interview Details – Aptitude test, physical fitness evaluation, interview, background criminal record check, driving test, mail sortation test.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple, no negotiation, just sign the contact. Wage and terms are set by collective agreement.

Retail Business Manager Interview

Retail Business Manager
Halifax, NS (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Canada Post in March 2010.

Interview Details – the hiring process was very involved and a lot of it had to do with past experiences and what you did to fix any issue

Interview Question – i really did not have any that i found hard to deal with....i had a lot of history of dealing with people so i was ready for anything   Answer Question

Letter Carrier (Relief) Interview

Letter Carrier (Relief)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and interviewed at Canada Post.

Interview Details – Passed the GAT test. In person interview scheduled a couple of days later. 7 questions. Something about a time you wanted feedback. An angry person wondering where his mail was. Working in a team environment. How you juggled a few activities while being stressed.

Interview Question – Something about a colleague wanted to cut corners and followed procedures that were detrimental to the company   Answer Question

Worked for Canada Post? Contribute to the Community!