Canada Post

Updated Dec 19, 2014
Updated Dec 19, 2014

2.9

Letter Carrier Interview

Very pleasant. Interviewer encourages and supports you to reach the answer to the question.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about the steps to resolve an issue. What actions you take to get results   Answer Question

Volume Counter Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Canada Post.

Check the Canada Post careers website. If there is a count going on in your area there will be a listing. Apply online. I sent my resume, as well as a cover letter explaining why I thought I would do well in the position.

There is no interview process as this is a temporary position. Instead, if you are accepted you will be contacted by email or by phone through HR and asked to supply scans of personal documents. This is used to complete a security check. If you pass this a few days later you will get another email with an offer! During which they will ask you to fill out, sign, and return a bunch of paperwork.

After all that all you have to do is show up to training and you are in.

Postmaster Interview

role playing based interview, points, written test.

Postal Clerk Po4 Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Canada Post.

Start as a seasonal worker in X'mas, apply to become a regular full time worker after seasonal term done, waited 2 month and they contact me for a interview, but the interview is for becoming a on-call base worker.

Interview Questions
    • Start with an exam, basic math, memories and communication skills, follow by 2 interviews with cpc supvisors.   Answer Question
    Be positive attitude when the interview comes and show them they you are physically fit and able to some physical work.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Canada Post.

Through university and in person. Interview was kind of rigourous with numerous questions. Asked numerous behavioral questions as well as personality questions. There was an Auto Cad quiz at the end. Overall interview took an hour.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Canada Post.

called in for interview, people very nice . Taken in for 1 on 1 interview. I was asked numerous math questions and questions regarding customer service, and also how I would handle unhappy co-workers who were not there to help the company.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about 20 questions during interview, with some written questions and timed for answers. Mostly about customer service and math questions.   Answer Question

Mail Service Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Canada Post in November 2014.

1. On-line application
    2. GAT
    3. 1:1 interview (general hiring questions based on the experience)
    4. Road test
    5. Please note that not all candidates who passed the given tests will be contacted. Not selected those are not to be contacted even though they passed all the tests.

Postal Clerk Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Canada Post.

At the time that I was hired my mother knew someone who worked at the post office. This person kept an track of when they were taking applications and called us whenever they knew this was happening. My sister and I went down and applied at the same time as about one hundred other people. Although neither of us had any other work or volunteer experience we both got called for interviews. We were both hired as casual employees. I would say that all employees start as term casuals and that is how they weed out the employees they don't want.

Interview Questions
    • I was interviewed by two people at the same time. There were no difficult questions that I recall. Had to lift a heavy weight properly. They really screen their hires by hiring them as short term casuals before hiring them full-time.   Answer Question
    there is no negotiation for postal clerk other than through the union

RSMC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Canada Post in June 2008.

My interview with Canada Post was completely professional and I was made very comfortable doing the Gat test and the supervisors were there to help...I been working there for so long that I really didn't get a formal interview based on my exp with the company...The company knew they can always count on me when they needed me....

There was no negotiation...I was offered a position that suited me and I accepted it...

Clerk Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Canada Post in April 2007.

The interview was very quick as this was an entry level position.