Canada Post

Relevance Date Difficulty

Letter Carrier In Calgary Interview

Letter Carrier In Calgary
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Canada Post in December 2012.

Interview Details – GAT was first, I found it easy except for memorization part, then a few days later was interviewed by 2 older ladies who were very nice. Only got asked maybe 5 questions. Then did driving test in a big postal truck with the nicest driving instructor ever, found this the easiest part of the hiring process! 2 days after driving test I had the physical assessment test which was pretty easy as well, just make sure to keep your heart rate low, don't try to rush. I could see my heartrate the whole time because the machine was broken and so I had to wear a wristwatch heart monitor. I maxed at about 116 I think. I passed every step and so I am now waiting to find out when my 2 week training period is. They told me around end of January.

Interview Question – None of the questions were too difficult, just use common sense when answering.   Answer Question

Worked for Canada Post? Contribute to the Community!