Canada Post RSMC Interview Questions

2.3

RSMC Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Canada Post (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

I uploaded my resume and personal details on the Canada Post web site for jobs. I got a call a few months later for an on call relief mail carrier but declined because I wanted a permenant position. I then specified in my resume and cover letter that I was interested in becoming a RSMC and applied for a fulltime posting. I was called within a week for an interview. I was interviewed by one lady. She asked me a series of questions regarding how I would handle certain situations. I watched a short film about what goes on in the rsmc mail department and I was given a timed test which is easy math but unnerving when you are being timed and watched.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Canada Post

RSMC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Canada Post in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from human resources for an interview appointment. I met with 2 people for interview where i was asked numerous questions and followed by a mini multiple choice skills test which included math and memorization. They explained if i was successful i would be emailed an offer letter and would have to respond.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle stress?   1 Answer

RSMC Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Canada Post (Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)) in June 2008.

Interview

My interview with Canada Post was completely professional and I was made very comfortable doing the Gat test and the supervisors were there to help...I been working there for so long that I really didn't get a formal interview based on my exp with the company...The company knew they can always count on me when they needed me....

Negotiation

There was no negotiation...I was offered a position that suited me and I accepted it...