Canada Post

Updated Oct 10, 2014

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

RSMC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Canada Post.

I uploaded my resume and personal details on the Canada Post web site for jobs. I got a call a few months later for an on call relief mail carrier but declined because I wanted a permenant position. I then specified in my resume and cover letter that I was interested in becoming a RSMC and applied for a fulltime posting. I was called within a week for an interview. I was interviewed by one lady. She asked me a series of questions regarding how I would handle certain situations. I watched a short film about what goes on in the rsmc mail department and I was given a timed test which is easy math but unnerving when you are being timed and watched.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Canada Post

RSMC Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Canada Post in June 2011.

Applied online, got a call from human resources for an interview appointment. I met with 2 people for interview where i was asked numerous questions and followed by a mini multiple choice skills test which included math and memorization. They explained if i was successful i would be emailed an offer letter and would have to respond.

Interview Questions

RSMC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Canada Post in June 2008.

My interview with Canada Post was completely professional and I was made very comfortable doing the Gat test and the supervisors were there to help...I been working there for so long that I really didn't get a formal interview based on my exp with the company...The company knew they can always count on me when they needed me....

There was no negotiation...I was offered a position that suited me and I accepted it...