Canada Post Supervisor Interview Questions

3.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Canada Post.

it is competency based; remember STAR

Interview Questions
  • give us an example of when you were in team environment and you had to conivnce someone to do something   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Canada Post

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Canada Post in May 2013.

The application process is done electronically through the canada post careers website. I submitted my resume and after a couple of weeks I received a call and did a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview process you then have to complete an online skills test. This test confirms you have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word. You will need to have a decent understanding of both. If you pass this stage then you get called for a formal interview. The interview was a panel interview attended by 3 Canada post personnel. One person essentially is the witness and 2 individuals are actually conducting the interview. The interview consisted of examples of past job experience and how it ties into the current job you are applying for.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where things didn't go your way. What did you do about it?   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. The job is a unionized position. it was a contract position.

Supervisor Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Canada Post in June 2012.

Very pleasant. Personality profile type interview. Normally there would be 2-3 in the interview, but I just had one. The HR lady was extremely open about what to expect on the job, as well as salary, scheduling, and work culture. I felt very comfortable and left without any unanswered questions. I asked blunt questions about things I had heard and she was really open and up front about things. She took a lot of notes, writing down key phrases I had said. Overall, probably one of the smartest, most open interviews I've ever been through.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Canada Post in February 2009.

Series of tests and interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to make a judgement call to go above your direct boss?   View Answer
    Wasn't one. The offer was acceptable.