Canada Post Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2015

3.8

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Canada Post (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

No organized. Unprofessional The interview process was 3 stages. Stage one was to do a computer test. Stage two was to interview with 3 people. Stage three was to interview with a director. Once all stages were completed, then they contacted me for a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why you apply for this job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Canada Post

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Canada Post.

Interview

it is competency based; remember STAR

Interview Questions

• give us an example of when you were in team environment and you had to conivnce someone to do something   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Canada Post (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

The application process is done electronically through the canada post careers website. I submitted my resume and after a couple of weeks I received a call and did a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview process you then have to complete an online skills test. This test confirms you have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word. You will need to have a decent understanding of both. If you pass this stage then you get called for a formal interview. The interview was a panel interview attended by 3 Canada post personnel. One person essentially is the witness and 2 individuals are actually conducting the interview. The interview consisted of examples of past job experience and how it ties into the current job you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where things didn't go your way. What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. The job is a unionized position. it was a contract position.

Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Canada Post in June 2012.

Interview

Very pleasant. Personality profile type interview. Normally there would be 2-3 in the interview, but I just had one. The HR lady was extremely open about what to expect on the job, as well as salary, scheduling, and work culture. I felt very comfortable and left without any unanswered questions. I asked blunt questions about things I had heard and she was really open and up front about things. She took a lot of notes, writing down key phrases I had said. Overall, probably one of the smartest, most open interviews I've ever been through.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Canada Post (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

Series of tests and interviews.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to make a judgement call to go above your direct boss?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Wasn't one. The offer was acceptable.