Canada Revenue Agency

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Payer Service Agent Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Canada Revenue Agency in October 2010.

Interview Details – There were no personal questions. There were 2 people in the interview panel and they asked me 2 situational questions and wrote dowm my answers. Then one person went out and asked me some questions on phone and i had to navigate their website and answer their questions.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you are on vacation and the work calls you back right away?   Answer Question
  • How would you react if u see a conflict between two colleagues?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Canada Revenue Agency? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Canada Revenue Agency Tax Payer Service Agent interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Canada Revenue Agency employees and interview candidates.