Canadian Direct Insurance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Insurance Advisor Interview

Insurance Advisor
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Canadian Direct Insurance in May 2009.

Interview Details – Skills test, "colors" personality test, 1:1 interview, job shadow for a few hours.

Interview Question – Personality questtions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Telephone Adjuster Interview

Telephone Adjuster
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Canadian Direct Insurance in September 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online and called 1 week later to inquire about time-frame. The manager in charge of hiring was clear about what to expect. There were two interviews. First was with the claims manager for my unit and the claims department senior manager; it was a combination of traditional and behavioural questions. Second was with VP of claims; it was a more detailed interview that went into my resume line by line and discuss why I want to do the job and what my goals were.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No opportunity to negotiate.

Very Easy Interview

Advisor Interview

Advisor
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Canadian Direct Insurance in October 2007.

Interview Details – It was a very easy process. The manager was very friendly and forth coming with information. I even got to sit with an advisor for 30 mins to listen to calls to see why the sales and service department worked.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself with this company in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – accept the offer or not be hired...there is no Negotiation.

Worked for Canadian Direct Insurance? Contribute to the Community!