Canadian National Railway

Relevance Date Difficulty

Trainmaster Interview

Trainmaster
Aurora, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Canadian National Railway in September 2012.

Interview Details – First part of Interview - Roll playing, I played as if I already had a position as supervisor, I was away for a week and recieved negative feedback about my 2 employees... How do I deal with it. Next was question and answer- situational questions (what if, what would you do?...)

Interview Question – Last question and paper to sign was do you have any kind of criminal record at all? followed by - We will check and we will find it if you do.   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Canadian National Railway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Canadian National Railway Trainmaster interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Canadian National Railway employees and interview candidates.