Canadian Solar

3 candidate interviews

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
London, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Canadian Solar in October 2013.

Interview Details – Nothing technical due to my background which really bothered me all the time

Interview Question – why would you take one of your previous job, which is completely inrelevant to you career path?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Supervisor Interview

Quality Assurance Supervisor
Guelph, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Canadian Solar in October 2011.

Interview Details – They followed the normal procedure for hiring

Interview Question – everything was according to the requisite position   View Answer

Production Worker Interview

Production Worker

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Canadian Solar.

Interview Details – The interview is fairly textbook. You walk in and talk with both the lead supervisor and someone from HR. The supervisor will ask you more about relevant experience while the HR will ask about things like working in groups and ethics related scenarios. Both individuals are friendly throughout and are willing to clarify what they are asking if the questions are a bit obscure.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   View Answer

Worked for Canadian Solar? Contribute to the Community!