Canadian Tire Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2014
Updated Aug 14, 2014

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Canadian Tire in July 2014.

Applied for the Business Analyst position though email and received an email confirming a phone interview date. Took the call, was asked Basic questions that are listened below. The phone call lasted about thirty minutes. Was told that I should receive an email in about a week telling me if I will be moving on to the second interview.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were basic. They asked me the following questions: Why Canadian Tire? What was your greatest accomplishment? Why this job? Why this major instead of the other major that you pursued?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Canadian Tire

Business Analyst Interview

HR department worked so slow to staff the team (from October of 2011 to May 2012) that the hiring manager had to use an employment agency as the project started in February 2012. It meant no interview for us, they just screened the skills and hired two people, that's how urgent the task was and how far behind HR performance was. Later the manager appreciated the results of my work and I was proposed permanent employment.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Canadian Tire.

The interview was mostly behavioural questions with a few technical questions pertaining to the job.

Interview Questions
    • How would you prioritize your tasks if you received multiple tasks and your supervisor was out of town and there was no way to decipher the deadlines of the report ?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Canadian Tire.

2 rounds of interviews, one over the phone and second in person.
    Know you resume and the company thoroughly. All questions asked and general ones typically asked in all interviews.

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Canadian Tire in May 2011.

I applied online, and then got a email for informing me a interview three weeks later. The email listed the names and titles of interviewers. The interviewers are HR, hiring manager and supervisor. The environment of the company looks laid back,but the behaviour questions were long and straightforward.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Canadian Tire in June 2008.

All interviews took place in one day. One interview was with person who would be my manager and other members of team and second was with director. Standard interview questions such as how did you react in particular situations. They also as behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult was trying to answer situational questions for situations that you never experienced.   Answer Question