Canadian Tire

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview Details – HR department worked so slow to staff the team (from October of 2011 to May 2012) that the hiring manager had to use an employment agency as the project started in February 2012. It meant no interview for us, they just screened the skills and hired two people, that's how urgent the task was and how far behind HR performance was. Later the manager appreciated the results of my work and I was proposed permanent employment.

Business Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview Details – The interview was mostly behavioural questions with a few technical questions pertaining to the job.

Interview Question – How would you prioritize your tasks if you received multiple tasks and your supervisor was out of town and there was no way to decipher the deadlines of the report ?   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews, one over the phone and second in person.
Know you resume and the company thoroughly. All questions asked and general ones typically asked in all interviews.

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Canadian Tire in June 2008.

Interview Details – All interviews took place in one day. One interview was with person who would be my manager and other members of team and second was with director. Standard interview questions such as how did you react in particular situations. They also as behavioral questions.

Interview Question – The most difficult was trying to answer situational questions for situations that you never experienced.   Answer Question

Business Analyst

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Canadian Tire in May 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online, and then got a email for informing me a interview three weeks later. The email listed the names and titles of interviewers. The interviewers are HR, hiring manager and supervisor. The environment of the company looks laid back,but the behaviour questions were long and straightforward.

Interview Questions

Worked for Canadian Tire? Contribute to the Community!