Canadian Tire

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Canadian Tire in March 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of a phone interview with HR, and two 1:1 interviews with the hiring manager and HR and the AVP.

The interviewers were nice and the environment was quite relaxed, other than the pressure that I had put on myself. So try and relax for your interview.

Interview Question – What business issues would you consider while preparing a forecast   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was not much room for negotiation. The salary band for each role is pretty much fixed, so you can only negotiate the highest salary within the band which usually is not so much as the range is not high.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Canadian Tire in March 2010.

Interview Details – interview was very professional and just ask basic situational and past work experiences

Interview Questions

Worked for Canadian Tire? Contribute to the Community!