Canadian Tire

61 candidate interviews

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst

Interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview Details – For the first-round phone interview, there is just some common behaviour questions.
For the second-round on site interview, a case study about warehouse demand prediction will be tested and the interviewer should give a presentation about it.

Interview Question – How to predict the demand of different chocolates?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

Interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview Details – Very simple.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

Interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview Details – easy hire. management was good at first. then switched and these guys played favourites. everyone could tell.

Interview Question – what are your strengths   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview Details – HR department worked so slow to staff the team (from October of 2011 to May 2012) that the hiring manager had to use an employment agency as the project started in February 2012. It meant no interview for us, they just screened the skills and hired two people, that's how urgent the task was and how far behind HR performance was. Later the manager appreciated the results of my work and I was proposed permanent employment.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews, one over the phone and second in person.
Know you resume and the company thoroughly. All questions asked and general ones typically asked in all interviews.

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview Details – This field does not apply for this section of the questionairre

Interview Question – This field does not apply for this section of the questionairre   Answer Question

Intern Position Interview

Intern Position

I applied in-person and interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview Details – It was a pleasant talk over the telephone. It didn't seem too stressful thanks to the welcoming and understanding interviewer from HR. The main focus was on the background and most recent experiences including school projects. Interviewer was very friendly and open to any questions about the company and the hiring process.

Interview Question – Salary question was very unexpected for an intern position. There also was a very open question about the most recent employment experience.   Answer Question

Co-op Position Interview

Co-op Position

I applied online and interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview Details – 1 interview

Interview Question – Tell me a time where you got negative feedback and how you reacted   Answer Question

IT Infrastructure Technology Services Interview

IT Infrastructure Technology Services

Interviewed at Canadian Tire

Interview Details – Phone Interview with HR. Very informal, just walk about myself/ resume. Also informed me about the entire process e.g. reference checks, criminal background checks, etc

Interview Question – - Walk me through your resume
- How do you get others to show you respect?
  Answer Question

Programmer Analyst, Co-op Interview

Programmer Analyst, Co-op

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview Details – Applied online,whole process took about a month. Was contacted by hiring manager directly

Interview Question – Everything was expected. No technical interview, just behavior and resume based questions   Answer Question

Worked for Canadian Tire? Contribute to the Community!