Canadian Tire Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

it was casual, and easy, and there is not much to be said about this process but i have to fill out 30 words so I guess I'll just keep typing.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. I was contacted by the recruiter and had my interview with the Manager. I had my second interview with the team lead. The interview was not too difficult.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrhaven, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Barrhaven, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

In an office, sit down and one and one. There were two in total both with one person. I just shared my experience and personally focused on my customer service skills and the passion I have for ensuring customers leave satisfied.

Interview Questions

• The usual retail interview where several of the questions were scenario type. (Name a time when a customer was disappointed with a previous experience and how you turned that around for them...Name a time when..)   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a good interview. Not very difficult. I got asked basic behavioural question without much difficulty. There was on the spot case study as well.furthermore, they gave you a case study to complete in advance which you had to bring in to the interview.It was about supply chain coffemaker, asking to predict forecast of it.

Online Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied for a role on their ecommerce team. The HR guy was super friendly. Did a phone screening interview with him. I got a call back from HR, got asked to come in for a round...it was the only round they had. The lady interviewing me was super tired and this was late on a Friday. The interview went so-so. Didnt get the job. Behavioural interview. For the rejection, the HR guy called me and left a voicemail. When I called back, I was informed that I didnt move on...this was sort of nice of them/strange at the same time.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize, teamwork behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied by sending my resume to the the job posting. I got a call for an interview a day later. I attended the interview and the interview proceeded as per usual. However, at the end the interviewer decides to talk about how I was "late". I arrived on-time as the bus had some unforeseen circumstances. To me, it honestly seemed like she said no the moment she saw me.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had references   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

step1: phone interview with HR step2: meet up with AVP and HR step3: meet up with VP step4: got offer conditional on employment check (use BackCheck.com to run check, include 3 references and criminal check)

Interview Questions

• Very standard questions. Most of the questions are from the job posting description. They want to know if you be able to do the job as it is stated on the job description.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Canadian Tire.

Interview

One interview with manager, all behavioural questions. It was extremely easy. I went in one day and handed my resume to a manager. Received a call a few days later and went in for it. Took about 20 minutes with 10 or so questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me a downfall, or area you need to improve about yourself   Answer Question

Technology Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quiet simple and straight forward, but very time consuming I had to wait for weeks to hear from Hr. Very bureaucratic and lengthy procedure. Good thing is that interviews are not very tough.expect multiple interviews and many questions will repeat. Also the recruiters were very friendly and helpful. Ask them as many questions as you want.

Interview Questions

• Where do i see bigdata revolution going?   1 Answer

Tire Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Canadian Tire (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview was easy. They just wanna make sure you are a reliable person who can be trusted as you will deal with parts and tires and customers. I liked my supervisor who conducted my interview and made look as a casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? How do you perform under pressure? Tell me about a conflict with a coworker how resolved it? Tell me about a customer you went above and beyond to help?   Answer Question