Canadian Western Bank Interview Questions

3.2

Recruitment Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Canadian Western Bank.

I was recruited into this position - the interview process was professional, detailed and comfortable. I met with three senior leaders who were interested in sharing themselves and the company as well as allowing me to express my questions and my experiences in the working world.

Interview Questions
    • I was told that this was a high energy, deadline driven environment and asked to give an example of how I had handled that in the past   Answer Question
    excellent

Sales and Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Canadian Western Bank in November 2013.

Easy to apply on line, was called quickly, the interview itself was more challenging than expected. It was a great experience

Interview Questions
    • There was lots of questions in regards to leadership, lots of past experience questions, where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Canadian Western Bank.

Two to three interviews.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Canadian Western Bank.

Approached directly by a Regional VP to join.
    Discussion centred on corporate goals/processes/attitudes and compensation. The former centred on the ability to implement much needed changes to attain market competitiveness and thus success/satisfaction in the position. The latter took extensive negotiation to arrive at a barely satisfactory level (which remained well below competitor levels).

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected.
      Emphasis was on the network of contacts that could be exploited for business development purposes.
        Answer Question
    Very tedious. A lot of nickel and diming over compensation.

Worked for Canadian Western Bank? Contribute to the Community!