Canalside Inn

Very Easy Interview

Housekeeper Interview

Housekeeper
Rehoboth Beach, DE

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Canalside Inn in April 2012.

Interview Details – Replied to an ad on Craigslist, was contacted within a day for an interview. The "interview" was basically a mini-training lesson. I was given a tour of the hotel and told the job expectations, but never had any chance for real questions or get to know them, nor did they get to know me.

Interview Question – No questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted on the spot, but the owner told me to go home and think about it. I called the next day and accepted, they asked if I was sure, and I said yes, and that was it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Canalside Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Canalside Inn Housekeeper interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Canalside Inn employees and interview candidates.