Cancer Care Ontario

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario in June 2014.

Interview Details – Meritorious selection. Mostly Behavioral interview Two or more rounds of interview.Practical experience questions. Real Time environment Interviewers are experienced and come from varied background. Very professional environment. Very well organized. Lot of HR Related questions and situation handling questions. Test of real time and practical exposure.

Interview Question – Why Cancer Care?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario.

Interview Details – Initial communication was great, clear direction with what was needed for the interview. Little follow up post interview...fine if I did not get the job, but would have been nice to know I did not get a second interview.

Interview Question – Preparing a presentation for the interview   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario in May 2010.

Interview Details – They are panel interviews

Interview Question – What value do you bring to this position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have very little room to negotiate, but as much as you can because we get very little in increases

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario in May 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process at the front end was quick and efficient. Clear agenda for interview sent out in advance. Part of interview required interviewee to deliver a 20 minutes slide presentation of a key business goal. Interview comprised small panel (2-3 persons). Hiring manager provided an overview of the company, representative department/functional group and the specific roles and accountability of the position. Decision on extending a conditional offer was made 2 days after the interview and offer was communicated over the phone and via e-mail. The hiring process in total took between 5-6 weeks culminating in the start date for the new hire.

Interview Question – Main emphasis on how the candidate would fit into the organization's culture. Many questions around dealing with complex problems, dealing with conflict and overall management style. In this respect, not many challenging technical questions, more channeled towards the condidates ability to communicate, lead, inspire and create, build team harmony.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations over salary and benefits were amicable although not much flexibility provided for improved terms. Feeling was that more concessions were made by the candidate on salary, benfits and general conditions of employment.

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario.

Interview Details – phone interview after 3days submited my resume. face to face interview next day. The interview was mostly behavioural question, two interviewer in the panel, one of the interviewers asked a couple of technical questions relate to the position.

Interview Question – tell me about yourself and how you can fit the position   Answer Question

Planning Analyst Interview

Planning Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario.

Interview Details – Found job posting on workopolis. Received a phone call 10 days after I submitted application as they searched for internal applicants first, before external.

The interview was entirely behavioural, although one of the interviewers asked a couple of unplanned technical questions.

Interview Question – 30 seconds to tell us why we should hire you.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario

Interview Details – Complete behavioural interview. A manager will use a list of questions and will write down your answers. The interview might go for 30-45 minutes. And there is only one round of interview.

Interview Question – General behavioural questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotioation

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

Interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario

Interview Details – apply on line, face to face interview

Interview Question – client relationship questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cancer Care Ontario? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cancer Care Ontario interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cancer Care Ontario employees and interview candidates.