Cancer Treatment Centers of America

www.cancercenter.com

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Communications Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Communications Coordinator Interview

Communications Coordinator
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in January 2012.

Interview Details – This may have been the worst interview experience I have ever had. First of all, the HR manager who worked with me did not respond to e-mails and took over a week to return phone calls. Finally, though, I was invited to meet both the aforementioned HR manager and the hiring manager. I arrive and talk for about 20 minutes with the HR manager, most of which is spent with her talking about their benefits package.

Only when this conversation ended was I told that the hiring manager would not be available to meet with me, that she had been called to an off-site meeting. When I asked if we could set another time for me to come back, she said she would get back to me. Well, she never did. I followed up by email and phone and never heard back from her or the hiring manager again. Not even an automated email to let me know they didn't want to hire me.

I understand that things come up and schedules change, but how hard would it have been to call me in advance to tell me that I'd need to reschedule part of all of the interview? Or to reschedule me when I was there? And it is beyond rude to not give any kind of a response after I take the time to prepare for the interview and then actually interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Worked for Cancer Treatment Centers of America? Contribute to the Community!