Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Goodyear, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in May 2014.

Interview Details – Very thorough; there were numerous interviews and background checks. There was first a phone screen with the recruiter. Then there was a Skype interview with the hiring manager. Then they flew me out to the office location and I interviewed one on one with eight different people. Then they flew me back and I interviewed with a panel. Then I had my references checked. Then I received an offer.

Interview Question – If there was anyone I knew that had had cancer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Will not provide range, but will let you know that they pay up to the midpoint of the range.

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview Details – Short HR telephone interview reviewing resume, about 30 minutes. Hiring manager interview lasted about 45 minutes. Interview was focused on technical aspects of resume. Then 2.5 hour telephone profile interview. Interviewer was new and nervous....Very abstract.

Interview Question – the whole profile interview seemed a bit strange.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Server Administrator Interview

Senior Server Administrator
Goodyear, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in December 2013.

Interview Details – not truthful - very head nod and matter of fact push to see how yes person you are instead of innovative reflective and forward thinking as well as set logical and moral expectations to accomplish task

Interview Question – Working there   View Answer

Negotiation Details – annoying

Denials Specialist Interview

Denials Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview Details – Received a call for a phone interview. I was then invited for an office interview. The HR staff didn't mention about the people who will be doing the interviews (if it is one just one person only or different people). It was a very long interview with several individuals interviewing you from the HR staff, manager, director. It seems like they were getting inside information on how one does denials.

Interview Question – No difficult question. They just want to know the specific things you do at your work.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Very low salary.

Medical Dosimetrist Interview

Medical Dosimetrist

Interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Interview Details – The process what very welcoming and established a level of camaraderie from the first phone call. Not only did they fly me to the city and put me in a hotel, they treated me to multiple tours and to lunch. Great Experience with Great People!

Interview Question – I was asked to give a detailed reasoning for treating brain cancer with Tomotherapy.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview Details – You'll go through a number of screenings, a phone screening, and then you'll need to meet a bunch of people from Wabash College (this is nothing more than a frat party)

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, they hire whomever they can get.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Zion, IL

I applied online and interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview Details – Received a first call 2 days after I applied. Schedule an interview for 3 days after. Interviewed with the talent department then with potential supervisor. Fairly hassle free

Interview Question – Basic questions: What are your strengths, weaknesses; what do you know about CTCA etc...   Answer Question

Relationship Marketing Interview

Relationship Marketing

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in September 2013.

Interview Details – did intial phone screen and then series of interviews. all nice people at the company. they use an outside firm call Talent Plus to screen candidates once you make it through the initial interviews.

Interview Question – HR person had a specific canned list of questions. Some were quite bizarre and not really relevant to the functional job.   Answer Question

IT Person Interview

IT Person
Goodyear, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in December 2013.

Interview Details – Took 3 months from the time I first got called to the time I received the offer. 5 interviews and 6 hours total. Each time took 1 to 2 weeks to get the next interview scheduled. Way too long in my opinion. Folks I talked to seemed nice though.

Interview Question – Nothing too tough or difficult.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I just accepted. Needed the job and benefits.

Systems Administrative Interview

Systems Administrative
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in November 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out the online app on 11/14. was contacted on 11/24 for an interview. Had the interview on 12/5, received standard turndown letter on 12/9. Really disappointed that I contacted 2 people to try and get an interview review of what I was lacking to move forward, I couldn't get any response.

Interview Question – None really. It was all just basic stuff. why do you want to work here, how much experience have you had with "X'   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cancer Treatment Centers of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cancer Treatment Centers of America interview questions and advice. All 34 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cancer Treatment Centers of America employees and interview candidates.