Cancer Treatment Centers of America Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

Patient Interaction Interview

Interview

Interview went well. First was a phone interview, second interview you met with the Talent then your manager. The experience was positive. They put on a good face when they want you.

OIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

Several interviews and personality evaluations through a sister company owned by the Chairman. Interviewer made it seem like an awesome opportunity. They wanted to know how money motivated I was. The personality test portion of the interview seemed goofy and not really so relevant.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Newnan, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Plesant experience.The talent specialist made me feel comfortable therefore my interview jitters wrre quickly gone.The questions that were asked was not anything out of the ordinary.They were day to day questions that pertain to the job position.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in May 2015.

Interview

HR called me the day after I placed my application online and scheduled the interview for a couple of days after. It was a quick process and an easy interview (only one question was asked). They clearly had someone else picked out for the position, but let me interview anyway. The hiring manager asked me one question and spent over half an hour talking. He was pleasant, but I have no idea why he wasted so much time trying to "sell" the facility to me when someone else had already been picked (this was evident by the fact that I received an email as soon as I left that another candidate filled the position). Was told that appearance was important and that how you look matters, because CTCA has an image to uphold. The goal is to provide excellent care on the hospitality side, as CTCA is run more like a hotel. I understand that they provide innovative therapies to their patients, however this is not the type of company I would choose to further my career with based off of the interview.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

The interview process from first interview to offer lasted about 6 weeks. They were very flexible and polite, but it was a bit difficult navigating time off from my employer at the time. It was totally worth it though

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in March 2015.

Interview

Received call from talent recruiter approximately 2 weeks after applying online. Interviewed with 2 manager of different departments. Interview seemed to go well, a little rushed, which made it seem they were not really interested from the beginning. Received an email response no more than 20 minutes after the interview that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the company and why I wanted to work there. Asked about my resume, background and work with previous employers and those "what would would you do/how did you handle" situation questions. Asked technical questions relating to position.   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Application

Interview

Online psychological profile most of which not related to technology positions as it is about patient care and hospital practices. Way to interested in salary makes them seem cheap and disinterested in finding top notch skilled staff for technology.

Quality Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

I had a over 3 month interview process. I met different stakeholders from different levels. Each one of them will explain what CTCA means to them. The process can be quite lengthy so take in mind when considering look for a job with them. Also, most hospitals are outside city limits even though they advertise their location in major cities. I had a positive experience

Interview Questions

• How do you engage a team that not receptive to your idea? Biggest accomplishment? How do you fit with CTCA?   Answer Question

Management Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

They came to recruit on campus at our career fair. After speaking with them and applying was asked to come for an interview on campus. The interview was 2 on 1 and they simply went through my resume but seemed focused much more on people who had no idea about business such as English majors and biology which does not make much sense as they are hiring for a business position. They are looking for a social person and not one who is actually passionate about healthcare.

IS Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview

Process was rather typical. I applied online, had phone screen through talent rep, phone interview with hiring manager shortly after, in-person panel interview with hiring manager, team and colleagues which was followed by a verbal offer/negotiations. It took about 2-3 weeks to get to this point. The logistics (offer, background check, drug test, etc. took about another week. So about a month from start to final approval. The HR phone screen was actually a bit technical A few "how would you accomplish this" and "define that" 's. There were a few HR-type questions (salary requirement, travel, relocation, etc.).

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really difficult or unexpected. Was up-front and honest on my resume and answered all questions honestly. Was a caught off-guard by the complexity of technical questions presented by the talent rep but answered accordingly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty direct and to the point. I negotiated what i wanted based on my market research and my personal needs and we met in the middle.