Cancer Treatment Centers of America

30 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Medical Dosimetrist Interview

Interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Interview Details – The process what very welcoming and established a level of camaraderie from the first phone call. Not only did they fly me to the city and put me in a hotel, they treated me to multiple tours and to lunch. Great Experience with Great People!

Interview Question – I was asked to give a detailed reasoning for treating brain cancer with Tomotherapy.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview Details – You'll go through a number of screenings, a phone screening, and then you'll need to meet a bunch of people from Wabash College (this is nothing more than a frat party)

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, they hire whomever they can get.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Research Associate Interview

Zion, IL

I applied online and interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview Details – Received a first call 2 days after I applied. Schedule an interview for 3 days after. Interviewed with the talent department then with potential supervisor. Fairly hassle free

Interview Question – Basic questions: What are your strengths, weaknesses; what do you know about CTCA etc...   Answer Question

Relationship Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in September 2013.

Interview Details – did intial phone screen and then series of interviews. all nice people at the company. they use an outside firm call Talent Plus to screen candidates once you make it through the initial interviews.

Interview Question – HR person had a specific canned list of questions. Some were quite bizarre and not really relevant to the functional job.   Answer Question

IT Person Interview

Goodyear, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in December 2013.

Interview Details – Took 3 months from the time I first got called to the time I received the offer. 5 interviews and 6 hours total. Each time took 1 to 2 weeks to get the next interview scheduled. Way too long in my opinion. Folks I talked to seemed nice though.

Interview Question – Nothing too tough or difficult.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I just accepted. Needed the job and benefits.

Systems Administrative Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in November 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out the online app on 11/14. was contacted on 11/24 for an interview. Had the interview on 12/5, received standard turndown letter on 12/9. Really disappointed that I contacted 2 people to try and get an interview review of what I was lacking to move forward, I couldn't get any response.

Interview Question – None really. It was all just basic stuff. why do you want to work here, how much experience have you had with "X'   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in October 2012.

Interview Details – excellent interview with Talent department. Pre screen interview online helpful to learn about culture of company

Interview Question – How do you see yourself as a stakeholder at CTCA meaning what contributions do you hope to bring to the patients?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview Details – 1st round: A telephone call with a person from HR, who asks you general questions about your resume and experience. 2nd round: Your potential manager & supervisor interview you. 3rd round: a call from an outside company which consists of probing psychological questions.

Interview Question – In the third round, one of the questions was, "Why do you smile?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was negotiable.

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Newnan, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted via email about 2 days after I submitted my resume for the position and interviewed the next week. The interview process was quick and included meeting with the Dept. manager and the HR rep. The Dept. manager did most of the questioning.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.
Tell me about a time when you were faced with conflict and how did you handle it?
  View Answer

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone interview with recruiter with situational questions related to how I keep projects on schedule, under budget and on track. Classic questions on conflict management and influence.

Interview Question – How do you ensure a project runs smoothly.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cancer Treatment Centers of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cancer Treatment Centers of America interview questions and advice. All 30 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cancer Treatment Centers of America employees and interview candidates.