Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Updated Aug 20, 2014
Updated Aug 20, 2014

3.1

IT Position Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Several rounds on phone interviews, on site interview and lots of communication with HR rep during process. Many levels of management involved me the decision making and interview process. Overall process last about a month from start to offer.

Interview Questions
    • What was your greatest/defeat and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult situation and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Initial phone interview was very structured. Everyone was nice on-site. Third round was Delayed only to be notified that offer was made to other candidate under the guise of waiting to arrange times for other interviewers. Felt like the 2nd or 3rd choice, would have liked to have been told status upfront instead of wasting time.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Goodyear, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodyear, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in May 2014.

Very thorough; there were numerous interviews and background checks. There was first a phone screen with the recruiter. Then there was a Skype interview with the hiring manager. Then they flew me out to the office location and I interviewed one on one with eight different people. Then they flew me back and I interviewed with a panel. Then I had my references checked. Then I received an offer.

Interview Questions
    • If there was anyone I knew that had had cancer.   View Answer
    Will not provide range, but will let you know that they pay up to the midpoint of the range.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newnan, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newnan, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Very competent process.Very friendly people.Given a test over the computer that you must pass before you can get a interview.Personality type test.Don't know how they judge this test.Interview precess was very friendly and everybody was very pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions during interview.   Answer Question
    Very simple and straight forward.

IT Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Short HR telephone interview reviewing resume, about 30 minutes. Hiring manager interview lasted about 45 minutes. Interview was focused on technical aspects of resume. Then 2.5 hour telephone profile interview. Interviewer was new and nervous....Very abstract.

Senior Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Goodyear, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodyear, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in December 2013.

not truthful - very head nod and matter of fact push to see how yes person you are instead of innovative reflective and forward thinking as well as set logical and moral expectations to accomplish task

annoying

Denials Specialist Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Received a call for a phone interview. I was then invited for an office interview. The HR staff didn't mention about the people who will be doing the interviews (if it is one just one person only or different people). It was a very long interview with several individuals interviewing you from the HR staff, manager, director. It seems like they were getting inside information on how one does denials.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question. They just want to know the specific things you do at your work.   Answer Question

Very low salary.

Medical Dosimetrist Interview

The process what very welcoming and established a level of camaraderie from the first phone call. Not only did they fly me to the city and put me in a hotel, they treated me to multiple tours and to lunch. Great Experience with Great People!

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to give a detailed reasoning for treating brain cancer with Tomotherapy.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

You'll go through a number of screenings, a phone screening, and then you'll need to meet a bunch of people from Wabash College (this is nothing more than a frat party)

No negotiation.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Zion, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zion, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Received a first call 2 days after I applied. Schedule an interview for 3 days after. Interviewed with the talent department then with potential supervisor. Fairly hassle free

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions: What are your strengths, weaknesses; what do you know about CTCA etc...   Answer Question

Worked for Cancer Treatment Centers of America? Contribute to the Community!