Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

3.1

Medical Dosimetrist Interview

The process what very welcoming and established a level of camaraderie from the first phone call. Not only did they fly me to the city and put me in a hotel, they treated me to multiple tours and to lunch. Great Experience with Great People!

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to give a detailed reasoning for treating brain cancer with Tomotherapy.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

You'll go through a number of screenings, a phone screening, and then you'll need to meet a bunch of people from Wabash College (this is nothing more than a frat party)

No negotiation.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zion, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zion, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Received a first call 2 days after I applied. Schedule an interview for 3 days after. Interviewed with the talent department then with potential supervisor. Fairly hassle free

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions: What are your strengths, weaknesses; what do you know about CTCA etc...   Answer Question

IT Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodyear, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in December 2013.

Took 3 months from the time I first got called to the time I received the offer. 5 interviews and 6 hours total. Each time took 1 to 2 weeks to get the next interview scheduled. Way too long in my opinion. Folks I talked to seemed nice though.

Interview Questions
    I just accepted. Needed the job and benefits.

Senior Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodyear, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in December 2013.

not truthful - very head nod and matter of fact push to see how yes person you are instead of innovative reflective and forward thinking as well as set logical and moral expectations to accomplish task

annoying

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in November 2013.

Filled out the online app on 11/14. was contacted on 11/24 for an interview. Had the interview on 12/5, received standard turndown letter on 12/9. Really disappointed that I contacted 2 people to try and get an interview review of what I was lacking to move forward, I couldn't get any response.

Interview Questions
    • None really. It was all just basic stuff. why do you want to work here, how much experience have you had with "X'   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

1st round: A telephone call with a person from HR, who asks you general questions about your resume and experience. 2nd round: Your potential manager & supervisor interview you. 3rd round: a call from an outside company which consists of probing psychological questions.

Interview Questions
    • In the third round, one of the questions was, "Why do you smile?"   Answer Question
    Salary was negotiable.

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newnan, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newnan, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in October 2013.

I was contacted via email about 2 days after I submitted my resume for the position and interviewed the next week. The interview process was quick and included meeting with the Dept. manager and the HR rep. The Dept. manager did most of the questioning.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself.
      Tell me about a time when you were faced with conflict and how did you handle it?
        View Answer

Relationship Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in September 2013.

did intial phone screen and then series of interviews. all nice people at the company. they use an outside firm call Talent Plus to screen candidates once you make it through the initial interviews.

Interview Questions
    • HR person had a specific canned list of questions. Some were quite bizarre and not really relevant to the functional job.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Had an initial phone interview with recruiter with situational questions related to how I keep projects on schedule, under budget and on track. Classic questions on conflict management and influence.

Fair