Cancer Treatment Centers of America Management Fellow Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2014
Updated Oct 23, 2014

3.7

Management Fellow Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

They came to recruit on campus at our career fair. After speaking with them and applying was asked to come for an interview on campus. The interview was 2 on 1 and they simply went through my resume but seemed focused much more on people who had no idea about business such as English majors and biology which does not make much sense as they are hiring for a business position. They are looking for a social person and not one who is actually passionate about healthcare.

Other Interview Reviews for Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in October 2009.

Both one-on-one and phone interview

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you showed leadership in your personal experiences   Answer Question

Management Fellows Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in October 2009.

I applied through university career services and was brought in for an interview. Everything seemed to go well but was not asked to continue on to phone interview and panel interview. Questions were vague and they could not have cared less about any past experience if it did not come up in their pre-configured interview questions. My interview was with one of the current management fellows and a "Talent management analyst".

Interview Questions
    • If we were to ask a past employer or professor your positive and negative qualities, what would they be   Answer Question

Management Fellow Interview

I had an on-campus interview for the Management Fellows program at Cancer Treatment Centers of America. I had a panel interview with two recruiters who asked behavior-based questions (i.e. Why did you decide to come to this college? etc.). One interviewer was personable and easy to speak to. The other interviewer did not speak the entire time, which I found to be a little odd, but overall I thought the interview went well. However, I did not receive an offer for a second round interview. I think I would have done better had I actually reflected on my college experience before the interview because I was not prepared for those types of questions.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like most about your college?   Answer Question
    • What is one of the most important things that you have learned over the course of your time in college?   Answer Question