Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

Interview Details – You'll go through a number of screenings, a phone screening, and then you'll need to meet a bunch of people from Wabash College (this is nothing more than a frat party)

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, they hire whomever they can get.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Schaumburg, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in July 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview was to walk through my resume. Asked about flexibility in schedule to work. In person interview was to walk through my resume with 3 people at table. After each job change they asked why the change. Multiple questions were asked regarding how I'd handle particular situations, and to give a specific example that supported my answer. For ex: Give a specific example of how your went the extra mile for a customer. etc.

Interview Questions

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in October 2011.

Interview Details – pretty informal, the interviewers were very nice and had general behavioral questions like tell me a time when...

Interview Question – how does healthcare affect the community   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cancer Treatment Centers of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cancer Treatment Centers of America Sales interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cancer Treatment Centers of America employees and interview candidates.