Cancer Treatment Centers of America

www.cancercenter.com

Cancer Treatment Centers of America Sales Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America.

You'll go through a number of screenings, a phone screening, and then you'll need to meet a bunch of people from Wabash College (this is nothing more than a frat party)

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Cancer Treatment Centers of America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in July 2010.

Phone interview was to walk through my resume. Asked about flexibility in schedule to work. In person interview was to walk through my resume with 3 people at table. After each job change they asked why the change. Multiple questions were asked regarding how I'd handle particular situations, and to give a specific example that supported my answer. For ex: Give a specific example of how your went the extra mile for a customer. etc.

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in October 2011.

pretty informal, the interviewers were very nice and had general behavioral questions like tell me a time when...