Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Management Fellow (4)
- Manager (3)
- Sales (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Public Relations Manager (1)
- Registered Nurse (1)
- Research Associate (1)
- Communications Coordinator (1)
- Medical Dosimetrist (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Respiratory Therapist (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Senior Server Administrator (1)
- Quality (1)
- Physical Therapist (1)
- Social Media Manager (1)
- Staff Nurse (RN), Oncology (1)
- Nurse Recruiter (1)
- Analyst (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- IT Person (1)
- Business Development Associate (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Travel Coordinator (1)
- Medical Transcriptionist (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Systems Administrative (1)
- Transportation Dispatcher (1)
- INSURANCE VERIFIER (1)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL).
Received a first call 2 days after I applied. Schedule an interview for 3 days after. Interviewed with the talent department then with potential supervisor. Fairly hassle free
- Basic questions: What are your strengths, weaknesses; what do you know about CTCA etc... Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL) in September 2011.
Applied online. Did a phone interview first, then went in for a 1 on 1 interview. Next, I met with the head of the department for a second 1 on 1. Finally, I was asked for references (5 total. 2 previous managers), then offered a position.
- Give me an example of a time where you helped resolve an issue for an unsatisfied customer. Answer Question
There was no negotiation. I felt I was offered a fair wage based on the job and my experience.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks – interviewed at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Zion, IL) in September 2009.
Inefficient and lengthy.
- Are you active in the community? Church work and school board work don't count. Answer Question
Drawn out with me doing all the follow-up.