Canon Business Solutions Account Executive Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Canon Business Solutions (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview/screening, (2) Face-to-face interviews - one with manager, one with manager and regional manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Canon Business Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Canon Business Solutions (Detroit, MI) in September 2010.

Interview

mostly men in the sales role

Interview Questions

• How would you describe a sales opportunity that you lost?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Canon Business Solutions (Orlando, FL) in March 2010.

Interview

I was required to do a reide a long with a senior rep in addition to multiple interviews

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • WHy do you want to leave your curerent employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate but later found it othere did and they were successful

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Canon Business Solutions in May 2011.

Interview

Canon Business Solutions is currently experiencing a hiring freeze, so some challenges came up in their hiring me, but the process over-all was very smooth. Management was friendly and gave excellent feedback, also they did respond to my follow-up emails in a timely manner. I was asked to create a presentation on why I was the best candadate, but I found that to be only slightly intimidating. Very professional group over-all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was unable to negotiate anything since they had to get special permission just to bring me in- also they have firm standards on compensation for various levels of sales reps. The best thing you can do in the Las Vegas market is ask for more than the standard 3 months for the comp kicker, its not enough time to build the pipeline and start closing business, and there are very few existing accounts to upgrade or renew. Be prepared, training is long and usually away from your home city. I was sent back east for a total of 4 weeks- which was all expense paid as long as you only eat $40 a day. Oh, you may want to negotiate for a higher car allowance as well.