Canon Business Solutions Account Executive Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in January 2012.

Phone interview/screening, (2) Face-to-face interviews - one with manager, one with manager and regional manager

Other Interview Reviews for Canon Business Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in March 2010.

I was required to do a reide a long with a senior rep in addition to multiple interviews

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate but later found it othere did and they were successful

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in September 2010.

mostly men in the sales role

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe a sales opportunity that you lost?   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in May 2011.

Canon Business Solutions is currently experiencing a hiring freeze, so some challenges came up in their hiring me, but the process over-all was very smooth. Management was friendly and gave excellent feedback, also they did respond to my follow-up emails in a timely manner. I was asked to create a presentation on why I was the best candadate, but I found that to be only slightly intimidating. Very professional group over-all.

Interview Questions
    Was unable to negotiate anything since they had to get special permission just to bring me in- also they have firm standards on compensation for various levels of sales reps. The best thing you can do in the Las Vegas market is ask for more than the standard 3 months for the comp kicker, its not enough time to build the pipeline and start closing business, and there are very few existing accounts to upgrade or renew. Be prepared, training is long and usually away from your home city. I was sent back east for a total of 4 weeks- which was all expense paid as long as you only eat $40 a day. Oh, you may want to negotiate for a higher car allowance as well.

Worked for Canon Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!