Canon Business Solutions

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in January 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview/screening, (2) Face-to-face interviews - one with manager, one with manager and regional manager

Interview Question – How long do you plan on working here?   Answer Question

Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was required to do a reide a long with a senior rep in addition to multiple interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate but later found it othere did and they were successful

Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in September 2010.

Interview Details – mostly men in the sales role

Interview Question – How would you describe a sales opportunity that you lost?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Executive

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in May 2011.

Interview Details – Canon Business Solutions is currently experiencing a hiring freeze, so some challenges came up in their hiring me, but the process over-all was very smooth. Management was friendly and gave excellent feedback, also they did respond to my follow-up emails in a timely manner. I was asked to create a presentation on why I was the best candadate, but I found that to be only slightly intimidating. Very professional group over-all.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your previous sales position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was unable to negotiate anything since they had to get special permission just to bring me in- also they have firm standards on compensation for various levels of sales reps. The best thing you can do in the Las Vegas market is ask for more than the standard 3 months for the comp kicker, its not enough time to build the pipeline and start closing business, and there are very few existing accounts to upgrade or renew. Be prepared, training is long and usually away from your home city. I was sent back east for a total of 4 weeks- which was all expense paid as long as you only eat $40 a day. Oh, you may want to negotiate for a higher car allowance as well.

Worked for Canon Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!