Canon Business Solutions Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Site Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in April 2012.

Was called in to the site I am currently working in. Met the clients i will be servicing. Was told the things i needed to do. And was called the same week of the interview to be told i was hired for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. It was general questions in an interview.   Answer Question
    was just told that i had a job and to show up that following monday to meet my manager.

OM Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gardena, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in September 2012.

During this interview I was distressed when I was told that the department mostly consisted of "younger" people. This made me feel that "age" was a determining factor for this position and not so "equal" opportunity.

Senior Digital Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rocky Hill, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Hill, CT

I interviewed online - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in October 2010.

if your a senior field engineer and don't have any outstanding character flaws,you have a good chance of getting hired..but the process will take a month to 2 before you find out...

Interview Questions
    • none really..just a general round of questioning to find out if your work philosophy matches what the current manger is looking for   Answer Question
    since it's been a down economy the offer was the same as I was making 8 yrs ago..but nobody seems to hiring senior expericened field engineers...everyone wants entry level employees

Parts Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomingdale, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomingdale, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in June 2009.

The interview process with Jeff was very comfortable and relaxed. It was very easy to talk about experiences and what I could offer the company.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question is always "Why should we hire you".   Answer Question
    The offer was presented over the phone and was above my expectations.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Century City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Century City, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in May 2013.

Canon needs to have an audit of their hiring practices and their employees because they have a god complex. From all the outsource companies this is by far the worst. After they got through telling me that I had to have excellent customer service qualities, which took about 20 min in the interview. That's when they told me that I had to be able to take abusive attitudes from the client and fellow employees I also had to wear a specific type of cloth different from them (just weird). If that wasn't enough, one of them literally started to regurgitated his lunch or whatever into a napkin. I'm shocked that the attorneys that they work for don't fire them.

Warehouse/Order Picker Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions.

i had 6 interviews and no hire yet.

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions.

One phone interview and two face to face interviews. Entire process took over two months. On the second interview, I was kept waiting for more than an hour past the agreed upon time. The initial phone interview was with a HR person while the two follwing interviews were with the Operatioms Manager.

Interview Questions
    I was told salary was not negotiable but suprised when my starting salary was more than what I was asking.

Site Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in October 2012.

Overall good experience. My interviewer was very informative, inquisitive, and funny. It was not very intimidating. I felt like a human. HR was a little hard to contact, but easy to work with. Paperwork was a breeze. During the interview, they showed me the facility and some of the machines. Made it very appealing if I received an offer, which I did.

Major Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gardena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in October 2011.

Went through 4 interviews with area managers who determined I was overqualified for the positions on thier team. My resume was passed on to the Major Account team and I had four additional interviews with their Major Accounts team management before I was given an offer.

No salary negociations.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in January 2012.

Phone interview/screening, (2) Face-to-face interviews - one with manager, one with manager and regional manager

Interview Questions

Worked for Canon Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!