Canon Business Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Site Representative Interview

Site Representative
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in April 2012.

Interview Details – Was called in to the site I am currently working in. Met the clients i will be servicing. Was told the things i needed to do. And was called the same week of the interview to be told i was hired for the job.

Interview Question – Nothing really. It was general questions in an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – was just told that i had a job and to show up that following monday to meet my manager.

OM Representative Interview

OM Representative
Gardena, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Details – During this interview I was distressed when I was told that the department mostly consisted of "younger" people. This made me feel that "age" was a determining factor for this position and not so "equal" opportunity.

Interview Question – where did I see my self in the next 5 years   Answer Question

Senior Digital Service Specialist Interview

Senior Digital Service Specialist
Rocky Hill, CT

I applied online - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in October 2010.

Interview Details – if your a senior field engineer and don't have any outstanding character flaws,you have a good chance of getting hired..but the process will take a month to 2 before you find out...

Interview Question – none really..just a general round of questioning to find out if your work philosophy matches what the current manger is looking for   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – since it's been a down economy the offer was the same as I was making 8 yrs ago..but nobody seems to hiring senior expericened field engineers...everyone wants entry level employees

Parts Coordinator Interview

Parts Coordinator
Bloomingdale, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in June 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process with Jeff was very comfortable and relaxed. It was very easy to talk about experiences and what I could offer the company.

Interview Question – Most difficult question is always "Why should we hire you".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was presented over the phone and was above my expectations.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Director Interview

Sales Director
Century City, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in May 2013.

Interview Details – Canon needs to have an audit of their hiring practices and their employees because they have a god complex. From all the outsource companies this is by far the worst. After they got through telling me that I had to have excellent customer service qualities, which took about 20 min in the interview. That's when they told me that I had to be able to take abusive attitudes from the client and fellow employees I also had to wear a specific type of cloth different from them (just weird). If that wasn't enough, one of them literally started to regurgitated his lunch or whatever into a napkin. I'm shocked that the attorneys that they work for don't fire them.

Warehouse/Order Picker Interview

Warehouse/Order Picker

I applied in-person and interviewed at Canon Business Solutions.

Interview Details – i had 6 interviews and no hire yet.

Interview Question – can you work overtime when the busy time is.   Answer Question

Site Manager Interview

Site Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions.

Interview Details – One phone interview and two face to face interviews. Entire process took over two months. On the second interview, I was kept waiting for more than an hour past the agreed upon time. The initial phone interview was with a HR person while the two follwing interviews were with the Operatioms Manager.

Interview Question – I was asked if I was married or had children.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told salary was not negotiable but suprised when my starting salary was more than what I was asking.

Site Representative Interview

Site Representative
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in October 2012.

Interview Details – Overall good experience. My interviewer was very informative, inquisitive, and funny. It was not very intimidating. I felt like a human. HR was a little hard to contact, but easy to work with. Paperwork was a breeze. During the interview, they showed me the facility and some of the machines. Made it very appealing if I received an offer, which I did.

Interview Question – What was your most difficult subject in school?   Answer Question

Major Account Executive Interview

Major Account Executive
Gardena, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in October 2011.

Interview Details – Went through 4 interviews with area managers who determined I was overqualified for the positions on thier team. My resume was passed on to the Major Account team and I had four additional interviews with their Major Accounts team management before I was given an offer.

Interview Question – Nothing comes to mind.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No salary negociations.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Canon Business Solutions in January 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview/screening, (2) Face-to-face interviews - one with manager, one with manager and regional manager

Interview Question – How long do you plan on working here?   Answer Question

Worked for Canon Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!