Canon Business Solutions

Updated Sep 14, 2014
Updated Sep 14, 2014

2.6

Warehouse/Order Picker Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Canon Business Solutions.

i had 6 interviews and no hire yet.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Canon Business Solutions in May 2013.

Canon needs to have an audit of their hiring practices and their employees because they have a god complex. From all the outsource companies this is by far the worst. After they got through telling me that I had to have excellent customer service qualities, which took about 20 min in the interview. That's when they told me that I had to be able to take abusive attitudes from the client and fellow employees I also had to wear a specific type of cloth different from them (just weird). If that wasn't enough, one of them literally started to regurgitated his lunch or whatever into a napkin. I'm shocked that the attorneys that they work for don't fire them.

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Canon Business Solutions.

One phone interview and two face to face interviews. Entire process took over two months. On the second interview, I was kept waiting for more than an hour past the agreed upon time. The initial phone interview was with a HR person while the two follwing interviews were with the Operatioms Manager.

Interview Questions
    I was told salary was not negotiable but suprised when my starting salary was more than what I was asking.

Site Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Canon Business Solutions in October 2012.

Overall good experience. My interviewer was very informative, inquisitive, and funny. It was not very intimidating. I felt like a human. HR was a little hard to contact, but easy to work with. Paperwork was a breeze. During the interview, they showed me the facility and some of the machines. Made it very appealing if I received an offer, which I did.

OM Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Canon Business Solutions in September 2012.

During this interview I was distressed when I was told that the department mostly consisted of "younger" people. This made me feel that "age" was a determining factor for this position and not so "equal" opportunity.

Site Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Canon Business Solutions in April 2012.

Was called in to the site I am currently working in. Met the clients i will be servicing. Was told the things i needed to do. And was called the same week of the interview to be told i was hired for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. It was general questions in an interview.   Answer Question
    was just told that i had a job and to show up that following monday to meet my manager.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Canon Business Solutions in January 2012.

Phone interview/screening, (2) Face-to-face interviews - one with manager, one with manager and regional manager

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Hyde Park, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Hyde Park, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Canon Business Solutions in November 2011.

3 interviews - straight up questions about my experience after fairly detailed explanation of the job. Not a lot of hokey questions about your greatest strengths and weaknesses. Interviewed with would be peers, manager, director, and sales counterpart. Seems like a decent company to work for, althought I got the feeling they really wanted you to work tons of hours.

Interview Questions

Just happened to get a better offer at the same time.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Canon Business Solutions in October 2011.

Took the online test then was asked to come in for the group interview, there were about 10 others there all applying for various positions. It was interesting, no one really spoke very much, just introductions and why you wanted to work there. Based on a 2-3 minute speech they asked some people to stay and talk to the hiring manager. It was interesting that with such little information in a group setting they chose who was going to move on and who was not. After, I was asked to come in for a trail day!

Major Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Canon Business Solutions in October 2011.

Went through 4 interviews with area managers who determined I was overqualified for the positions on thier team. My resume was passed on to the Major Account team and I had four additional interviews with their Major Accounts team management before I was given an offer.

No salary negociations.