Canon Canada Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2015

2.6

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Canon Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume and got an email from the recruiter the same day asking when I was available to chat. I told her I was tied up for a couple days and she ignored that and called me the next morning. I went in for an interview a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Take us through your resume...   1 Answer

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Canon Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

1. Phone screening interview conducted by a human resources rep. Took place one month after submitting my application on their company website.
    2. On-site interview with the senior manager of finance department and senior human resources rep. Took place three days after phone screening.
    3. Excel Assessment Test

Interview Questions

• There weren't any unexpected question, but be prepared to quantify your results when discussing your previous experience.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Canon Canada.

Interview

very professional

Commercial Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Canon Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

First interview over the phone was quiet easy after that I headed the head office to get a second interview with HR and the direct superior nothing hard but technical

Territory Sales Representatives Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Canon Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

1)Phone interview with Talent Acquisition Specialist on day one
    2)Met Talent Acquisition Specialist on day two
    3)Met with a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist and a Commercial Sales Manager on day three
    4)Met with Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist , Senior Manager Central Region Sales and Manager Commercial Sales on day four

Interview Questions

• Typical Interview questions. Tells me about your self? They wanted me to walk them through my resume for every job. What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Since I have previous sales experience they asked me to explained step by step how I went through a sales process in a previous sales job.   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Interview

1 Phone Interview
    1 In-person HR interview: standard behavioural questions
    1 Hiring Manager interview: standard behavioural questions and more of a chat to find out about personality of candidate

Interview Questions

• Why this company? What do you know about us?
      Why this role?

Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

yes long, boring, uninteresting and not at all positive

I was not inspired to accept

Commercial Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Canon Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

the whole interview was easy seeing that the people interviewing me were not really sure of what is needed for this job. (run like the plague this is a warning)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

horrible If i could go back I would have rejected it

Commercial Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Canon Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

1. Phone Interview with HR - They sell the company to you and the role
    2. In-person interview with HR (standard HR questions ; they do a good job selling the company to you)
    3. In- person interview with Sales Managers (You meet all the Sales Managers)

Interview Questions

• How much money did you make in the last job? ( To be frank, why do companies ask this question??)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wanted a higher base salary.
    It was fixed and I could not get it. It was a standard base salary depending on the position.
    Because I did a good job selling myself - they offered me a signing bonus- this helped me making a decision

Corporate Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Canon Canada in June 2011.

Interview

Single meeting with HR, and then another with the hiring manager.
    Only standard interview questions were asked.

I was referred by a recruiter and they had pre screened me.

The total interview was about 45 minutes. There were no major curve ball questions, just questions about previous performance and standard behavioral questions.