Interviews for Top Jobs at Canon Canada
- Commercial Account Representative (2)
- Coordinator (2)
- Commercial Account Manager (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Corporate Account Executive (1)
- Territory Sales Representatives (1)
- Associate (1)
- Module Lead (1)
- Account Representative (1)
- Associate Financial Analyst (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
Account Representative Interview
The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canon Canada (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in January 2007.
there's 2 interviews: the first interview is more about understanding where you fit in the company, testing confidence, what your past experience are. Then you meet with the sales manager to see if your personality fits with his. Third part is to do the computerized skills test. I find it`s more like a personality test. They want to know if you have the thick skin to be a sales rep.
- how many cold calls door-to-door you`ve done in ur past jobs. I don`t have any, so it was hard for me to answer. Answer Question
not really, they just asked you if it is ok that u are offered with this package.