Canon Financial Services Interview Questions

1.3

Senior UNIX Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Canon Financial Services in August 2012.

Interview process was extremely pleasant. Enjoyed talking to the people there. The interview was conversational so there weren't any really tough questions. Sounds like a pleasant place to work. I never even got a response from them on the interview, so I am not sure what happened.

Portfolio Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Laurel, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Canon Financial Services in May 2010.

Started with a 250 question computer assessment, included situational, behavioral, math, IQ, etc. took about 1 hour.

The interview were kicked off by a 1:1 interviews with HR senior specialist, then senior manager, and finally another supervisor. They are all very friendly, easy to talk to.

2 days later, got a call from HR for the offer notice. very swift and no stress.

Interview Questions
    There really isn't anything you can negotiate for. It's an intern position.

However, they really treated us very very well: free lunch very often, free coffee and fruit in the cafe full time. We were brought to the US HQ in the forth week for a photo contest, loaned out the most advanced digital cameras. All expense were covered. Been through at least 5 workshops, in Double Tree, including professional presentation, business writing and ect. The company really treated us well. And best of all, we were brought to the Philly's game, VIP suite.

Summer Internship (Portfolio Management) Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Canon Financial Services in March 2011.

I only did the phone interview, then declined their invitation for an on-site interview. She's really nice and it was really easy. just some basic personal questions. Nothing technical.

Interview Questions
    • Since you are an international student in the States, what are some problems you met when you first came? How did you overcome them?   View Answer

I accepted another one. It took too long for them to invite me to the next round.

Worked for Canon Financial Services? Contribute to the Community!